• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What am I doing with my night?
iwfMFiZ7aPgAV.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We are on week 3 of the 'Does Lex Luger have any relevance in the world of professional history or should he be forgotten in the annals of time' exercise, and things are not looking good. I have mostly steampowered through what is considered his 'good stuff', and now I'm scraping bottom of the barrel Luger material with New Blood and Wolfpac era Luger.

The standings are at.
1.) Running Forearm Smash.
2.) Torture Rack
3.) His WCW theme
4.) ???
5.) ???

I was going to give him some points for beating the tar out of Rey Mysterio, but he let Rey get some moves on him and made him look a fool. So no points for you, flexy lexy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We are on week 3 of the 'Does Lex Luger have any relevance in the world of professional history or should he be forgotten in the annals of time' exercise, and things are not looking good. I have mostly steampowered through what is considered his 'good stuff', and now I'm scraping bottom of the barrel Luger material with New Blood and Wolfpac era Luger.

The standings are at.
2.) Torture Rack
3.) His WCW theme
4.) ???
5.) ???

I was going to give him some points for beating the tar out of Rey Mysterio, but he let Rey get some moves on him and made him look a fool. So no points for you, flexy lexy.

I can tell you there's nothing in Wolfpac or New Blood worth a sniff. But you know this already.

The standings are at.
2.) Torture Rack
3.) His WCW theme
4.) ???
5.) ???

I present number 4.

Alucard

Banned
My night so far.

Rick Rude vs. Bruiser Brody (bonus Percy Pringle aka Paul Bearer appearance):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLWgB5js7M

rohbestinworld.jpg

Watched in the background while GAFfing.

651191945993.jpg

Ordered a used copy from amazon. Paid 0 dollars due to gift card I had forgotten about. Woo.

ddp2.jpg

Did "Fat Burner." About a 24-minute routine. No modifications! Got a really good sweat in as it was actually pouring down on the mat near the end. Phew.

Had a glass of water, took a shower, brushed my teeth, put away some laundry, and am now back on my couch watching this:
ROHbestofJoevol1.jpg

Currently watching Samoa Joe vs. Doug Williams in what looks like a high school gym or community center. Really good action.

And all this for free. Awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Billy Kidman sounds like Kermit the frog. Why would you push him in a program with Hogan. Why not Mike Awesome, Vampiro, fuck even Buff Bagwell would be a better choice.

Edgeward

Watching IYH with the four corners match. This match is messy but I am more impresswd how Vader keeps goin despite being busted open near his eye. And it just keeps pouring as the match goes on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who wouldn't buy this PPV with promo material like this?
tumblr_mogz74gEIF1sogsklo1_r1_1280.png

Watching IYH with the four corners match. This match is messy but I am more impresswd how Vader keeps goin despite being busted open near his eye. And it just keeps pouring as the match goes on.

Same guy who popped his eye back in its socket during a match with Hansen.

The standings are at.
2.) Torture Rack
3.) His WCW theme
4.) ???
5.) ???

Luger from the mid to late 80's to about 92 or so was pretty good and indeed, better than Sting.

Went to the house show here in Hamilton tonight, here is my report.

Let me start by saying fuck the assholes who confiscated my camera because the lens was "too long" so I missed out on tons of great photo opportunities.

So list of matches, I'll post what I remember of match details.

Dolph Ziggler d. The Miz by pinfall, great energy to start the night crowd was super hot for Dolph. Miz cut a mid match promo about just getting back from filming a major Hollywood movie and no one wants to see Ziggs hit him in the face, Zig hit the ZigZag for the win.

Diego and El Torito d. Heath Slater and Hornswoggle This was was awkward seeing the 3MB intro with 2 of them just future endeavoured. Hornswoggle lost his absurd mullet wig and El Torito got the pin, after they left the ring Hornswoggle got mad at Heath and pushed him down then they hugged it out.

R-Truth d. Curtis Axel Curtis came out cut a shitty promo about beng better then us, boring as hell crowd was dead aside from boring chants.

Rusev d. Xavier Woods Wasnt a total squash but yeah squash. Lana cut a promo on Canadian women it got great heat, Rusev wins with the Accolade after he got back to the ramp he ran back down and put poor Xavier in another one. Other notes Lana is fiiiiiiiiiiine and Rusev is a fucking mountain in person. I marked out hard for Rusev and all the kids around me were having fun telling Rusev he sucks.

First main event

Dean Ambrose d. Seth Rollins via DQ This match was FANTASTIC like TV good Dean went to hit Seth with a chair and dean low blow him and got DQ'd i got too caught up in the match to remember much else.
One thing of note Seths entrance was Jobber Quality, was pretty funny after how great The Shield entrance is.

[Intermission]

Triple thread match Divas Title match: Paige d. Natalya and Alicia Fox Pretty standard fare for a divas match Paige in person *fans self* mercy me. But Alicia took someone's popcorn and Paige ended up eating it in the ring while Nattie chased Alicia. Paige then offered some to Nattie and when she turned around to eat it rolled her up Nattie kicked out. after soem back and forth Paige put Alicia in the Cross Lock and won. Afterwards Nattie came in the ring and her and Paige celebrated.

Nattie got a MASSIVE pop, that Canadian love.

Ok so the next match was a weird one

Titus O'Neil d. Damien Sandow
Bo Dallas d. Damien Sandow
Adam Rose d. Damien Sandow

Sandow cut a promo on being better then the crowd

The original match was the first but it was over quickly Sandow then said he wasn't ready and for them to send another guy out and he would beat them, out came Bo (I marked out) who dodged Sandows closeline and won via roll-up in 5 seconds. Once again he said he want ready and out same Adam with another 20 second match.

As Adam went up the ramp Sandow was in the ring moping on his knees.

Main Event 2

Roman Reigns d. Bray Wyatt in a Street Fight

Fantastic match, Bray's entrance Live was awesome even in a half filled arena. Bray and Reigns used the Kendo stick on each other both guys went into the steps a couple times each.

Bray played the crowd so well, and put Reigns through a table with some kind of Rock Bottom looking thing. Afterwards Seth came out to put the hurt on Reigns and then Dean came out to help him. Dean and Seth went and fought amongst themselves at ringside. Reigns hit all his signature spots and then hit Bray with a Superman Punch and then speared him through a table for the pinfall. The celebrated in the ring while people filed out.

Great match also TV quality IMO

Alucard

Banned
Went to the house show here in Hamilton tonight, here is my report.

Let me start by saying fuck the assholes who confiscated my camera because the lens was "too long" so I missed out on tons of great photo opportunities.

So list of matches, I'll post what I remember of match details.

[Intermission]

Main Event 2

Nice. Sounds like fun. Hamilton is my hometown.

Thinking about going to the July 7th show in Montreal, but not so sure.

PInk Tape

Banned
Welp. I regret not selling out to Evolution.

Let's talk pepper, WrassleGAF.

Do you like it just for flavor or do you go for the pain and the fire?

Whenever I use pepper or anything spicy it's always for flavor purposes only. Don't use it all the time though; usually it's only for bland tasting things like rice or soup.
I'm not one of those bad asses that want to try the spiciest pepper or what not because I know I won't be able to handle it.

Sblargh

Banned
Hey, is there anywhere I can pay to download the RoH dvds or something? I don't even have a dvd at home. Physical media is the past, grandpa;.

Top Bottom