• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
Bean Breath is falling flat today. Not even him is into the product anymore and usually he just pretends to dislike it for the gimmick.

future bean breath, tell these motherfuckers how hot that finish was. sweet sina that was good.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but Cena's precision not only in launching those steel steps and hitting his target perfectly but in AA-ing Kane, flipping him 180 degrees in the air and landing him squarely on that tiny stretcher...

Beautiful, just beautiful.

IT SATINS MAH HEART, that people will never experience the pleasure of a John Cena match.

PInk Tape

Banned
My favorite look from this Raw:
fyeFGE3.png

Yeah... So WTF with that Kane/Cena finish? Why did an AA onto a padded strecher that was like a no foot drop, he basically rolled him over his shoulders on to it.

Who booked that crap and why did no one speak up on how stupid it was? Never mind recycling the same goddamn spot for the third time in just over two weeks... Fuck.

Yooo Kevin Hart looks small as fuck

He's like, 5'2". Just a lil'fella.

You know I hate how cutey smiley style Paige walks down the ring, he needs more of an attitude to her entrance.

o_O Holy unintentional double quote!

Yeah, she shouldn't be cute and smiley, WTF? Plus, she should be the antithesis of the models and whatever on the roster who care more about being on TV or using WWE as a springboard to go with that whole Anti-Diva schtick that looks pretty much dropped.

It also continues to annoy the FUCK out of me that the shitty announce team never addresses or sells her using headbutts.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just started RAW. So Cena vs Kane in a stretcher match? HOW WILL CENA OVERCOME THESE ODDS?

Ziggler vs Rollins should be good.

I need to get home earlier so I can join the conversation. It's not the same watching the program hours after all you guys do.

DiscoJon

Banned
Poor Dolph, gonna be enhancement talent till the day he's FE'd.
Ambrose needs to ditch those sideburns, yikes.
Damn these Cleveland plebeians not appreciating BNB.

Into

Meltzer was raving a few weeks ago how big Rusev is, and next to Lana he does seem huge.

But he looked like so small even against Slater, then the Battle Royale he looked out of place. Like a CAW made smaller on purpose to make fun of him

Sblargh

Banned
I had a weird dream where I was watching a 1913 Disney animated musical that was secretly about Bret Hart.

I wish I could remember the lyrics.

Alucard

Banned
I don't mind Cena tossing the stairs, but that's something he should save and only do 2-3 times a year instead of 3 times in whatever amount of time he's done it in now.

Striker

Cody Rhodes has come a long way from teaming with Hardcore Holly.
Definite generic CAW at the time. From his Dashing gimmick to this he does a lot of unusual things and makes them look great. Why hasn't he gotten any substantial push yet? Does he have to be Samoan?

Even so, during the clip I saw, can the commentary fucking quit laughing? Not everything is "JBL is poopy" or some Santino sketch.

And looool Roman Reigns.

njean777

I brought it up before, but I still cannot believe how trips and Stephanie ignore the reaction for Ziggler. He gets so many cheers...

Browny

Banned
Lunchtime viewing - Ibushi vs Nakamura as recommended by Sunny.

A nice start, feeling each other out, Nakamura being a cocky so-and-so, before dishing out some beats, and then Ibushi's beautiful springboard dropkick... In fact, Ibushi's kicks full stop are rather awesome. Nice Last Ride / Batista Bomb too! Looks as though he spiked his head quite nastily on the Phoenix splash afterwards. Then Nakamura stomping some mudholes, only for Ibushi to come out swinging. Nice finishing sequence too.

Also, no-one's posted Yoshi Tatsu's music, which is a crime in itself. Does he have any decent NJPW matches to his name?

Sblargh

Banned
I brought it up before, but I still cannot believe how trips and Stephanie ignore the reaction for Ziggler. He gets so many cheers...

Yes, but he is mean backstage. :(
And he says mean things about not being pushed on twitter. :( :(
So the fans will have to quiet down, because teaching Ziggler how to be humble takes priority.

Top Bottom