• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Laserfrog

Let's design cool pelvic tattoos. Here's mine, I've gone for the classic skull and bones motive.
zbSh3sa.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman Reigns might be the definition of 'you've seen one of his matches, you've seen them all.' Except with promos too

BELIEVE DAT(another thing they gave him)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's just because I like titties. Don't want anything besmirching the ones I see.

John Zandig alerts the fans that CZW was "taking it back to '99, motherfuckers", further proving how blissfully unaware he was when it came to what fans of CZW wanted. Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero participate in one of the greatest CZW matches of all time. Kingston was asked to do a post match angle, but was infuriated with the idea that the blow-off to a feud would be ruined in typical CZW fashion. This lead to Kingston immediately leaving the ring, with Zandig getting on the mic to bury one of the most well liked workers in the company. In the end it turned out that both Kingston and Hero would leave CZW.

Okay, so yesterday my roommate recorded something called TCW (Traditional Championship Wrestling) which is a local independent from Arkansas, which for some reason has a television show that was sold to a premium Canadian cable network.

The episode we watched was from 2012 and featured the first annual "Rumble Riot", which was a 15 man Royal Rumble rules Battle Royal. Which... is totally the right way to get me to pay attention to someone else's shitty local indy.

Anyway none of that is important, what I would like to bring all of your attention to is this amazing pre-recorded segment about an old timey villain manager trying to recruit a vampire into his stable that came in the middle of the show:
http://youtu.be/0TYzrFBhtLM?t=18m50s

Enjoy.

So since it's 6 mints who is everyone's. MVP and top matches

MVP: ishii, dude has exploded this year .

Top 3 matches

Ishii/naito 2
Redragon vs the young bucks
HHH vs Bryan

Carnby

In more news on WWE budget cuts, Rant Sports has an article here about WWE looking to cut production costs by $20 million this year. The article noted that the pay-per-view stage areas now look the same as for RAW and SmackDown, the ring ropes are now white for all shows, and that pyros for wrestler entrances might be cut. More elaborate entrances like Fandango's have also been scaled back.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ng-major-production-cuts/#7vTYTIHCB3LpkIr0.99

Special Events, indeed.

That's not funny man!

I enjoyed plenty of their franchises last gen. But things like DLC on a disc and DMC not being Japanese killed them. It's a shame.

Capcom were definitely the best overall publisher on PS360, no matter how anyone wants to spin it. But they did too much dumb shit that pretty much ruined all the good things they did. It's a damn shame.

Part of my love with videogames will die if Capcom goes or changes for worse... I mean they have already kinda shit the bed lately but I can't imagine them not existing.

jmdajr

Capcom were definitely the best overall publisher on PS360, no matter how anyone wants to spin it. But they did too much dumb shit that pretty much ruined all the good things they did. It's a damn shame.

It sucks balls. Loved Lost Planet, Devil may Cry 4, RE5, Street Fighter 4, and obviously outsourced Bionic Commando rearmed!

Yeah. Even non Japanese games like Bionic Commando and DMC were fantastic/underrated.

The whole no mega man thing is overrated though. That shit alone can't bring them back. No way.

It's stuff like Dragon Dogma and RE6 bombing that really hurt. Save us mega man is retarded. Not enough to foot the bill.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm surprisingly happy with Capcom's output on the 3DS.

AA5, MH3U, Mercs 3D and RE:R. MH4U and another AA game for next year.

Top Bottom