• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

The problem with bullet Club is they are good wrestlers in their own right. Don't need to TNA every main event

Styles - good
Anderson - decent
Gallows - barely decent, not enough impact for a big guy
Fale - competent on his best day
Bucks - they are what they are
Tonga - okay
Yujiro - underrated

So, half of them are decent or better. Ti feels like a retread for us because we lived through the NWO.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anderson is a main event talent, really enjoy his work and he can bust his ass with the other big ones.

Aiii

So not worth it
Weirdest part of the Star Dust debut? Actual "Lets Go Axel" chants. I heard them with my own ears, but it took a while to really register.

Same chants happened during the Battle Royal, seemed to be only about 3 fans near the mic, so I guess they were really into CAW mode.

jmdajr

heh. I was actually amused by this.

2014-06-04-seth-belief.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh, workplace drama never ends. Was brought to my attention earlier today someone is sleeping in the office at night.

Bandini

heh. I was actually amused by this.

2014-06-04-seth-belief.jpg

I know that feeling, I bought a Cesaro shirt with eagles on the front and "We, The People" on the back about a week before he split with Colter and Swagger. It was a new shirt too!

WWE needs better long-term planning.

jmdajr

I know that feeling, I bought a Cesaro shirt with eagles on the front and "We, The People" on the back about a week before he split with Colter and Swagger. It was a new shirt too!

I wonder how many got Evolution shirts. Granted some folks thought they were dumb but no doubt they sold a few.

20140603_BatistaWave2_GOTN.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Styles - good
Anderson - decent
Gallows - barely decent, not enough impact for a big guy
Fale - competent on his best day
Bucks - they are what they are
Tonga - okay
Yujiro - underrated

So, half of them are decent or better. Ti feels like a retread for us because we lived through the NWO.

I would say Anderson is a lot better than AJ

I wonder if there'd be as much dislike for the Bullet Club angle if Suzuki-gun were in their place. Suzuki with the IWGP title would be awesome, but perhaps TAKA, Taichi & Iizuka interference would sour it for some, or perhaps the fact that they aren't baka gaijins would help matters in that regard.

Sigh, workplace drama never ends. Was brought to my attention earlier today someone is sleeping in the office at night.

"havin' to sleep in your office at night, that's hard times, daddy!"

kirblar

Looks like VIckie is actually leaving this time, gonna miss her but not the way she was treated
Yeah, I remember reading that she was going to school and trying to transition into a career where she wouldn't need to travel. If she's definitely done now, I look forward to her eventual HoF induction.

Bray is totally the right one to go with here. Just go all in on the Wyatts while they're hot. The smartphone starfield entrance is insane now.

jmdajr

So I was wondering because I never really followed the backstage news regarding Batista. Is he gone for good again or is it a break?

He'll be back. I think his new DVD release is for the fans to cut him some slack. He paid for the sins against Daniel Bryan, but folks need to be way over that.

tm24

Finally finished my crazy ass weekend of graduating, going up to palo alto and going to my little bro's graduation and helping him move and eating some delicious korean fried chicken at bonchan, eating some delicious schwarma's in Burlingame and going to the counter in San Mateo. Utterly exhausting and I forgot WWE existed. Was pretty great

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally finished my crazy ass weekend of graduating, going up to palo alto and going to my little bro's graduation and helping him move and eating some delicious korean fried chicken at bonchan, eating some delicious schwarma's in Burlingame and going to the counter in San Mateo. Utterly exhausting and I forgot WWE existed. Was pretty great

Welcome back to Shit Town! Glad you had a great time.

jmdajr

Good foods mang

kiguel182

I have no idea what they are doing with Cody Rhodes. I guess it's entertaining but it seems like a waste.

Well, rest of the show was good i guess. I really liked Reigns, is whole attitude and the way he manipulated Vickie to get to the battle royal was nicely done. Shows he is clever and does whatever he wants. He is also getting great reactions.

Ambrose vs Rollins segments were also great but it seems like they don't have a lot of heat, it's a shame but I'm not hopeful of their future. Their songs aren't great and it's clear Reigns is the important one since he even kept the music. Him not helping Ambrose feels weird but it's one of those things.

I'm really curious to see how the ladder match will unfold. It really can go a number of ways and it's interesting to see what they are going to do. It's all in the open and I just hope Cena doesn't win them. Unless Bryan comes back and takes it from him. Doubtful.

Given the circumstances they are doing a nice job.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So how long til Nikki leaves because no one wants her around? I always got the impression that only the Bellas liked the Bellas. and Johnny Ace.

Jamie OD

Wouldn't surprise me if The Shield are still in WWE 2K15 by default.

Top Bottom