• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

RP912

Banned
Shit they have this for 25 bucks on Amazon

711osanStSL._SL1062_.jpg

Thats not bad for the knapsack

PInk Tape

Banned
What the heck is this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838985

Lionel Mandrake thankfully made a tidy summary on the last page.

Nonsense thread from a poster who thinks slave trade never happened (even when he was shown proof), thinks that words never change their meaning, and other ridiculous shit. It hurt my head trying to skim that thread last night.
All this CZW talk has really made me want to post a bunch of Zandig shit in this thread
But I really don't want to fuck with Pop GAF
She really picked the best name for that album.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider seems to think that them inserting Reigns into the title match means he's winning, and they're moving on from Bryan in the main event scene. He doesn't know that's the case, but that's his assumption.

jmdajr

Mike Johnson of PWInsider seems to think that them inserting Reigns into the title match means he's winning, and they're moving on from Bryan in the main event scene. He doesn't know that's the case, but that's his assumption.

Community here will be thrilled

jred2k

Tommy Dreamer on Twitter said:
Thanks for all your Tweets.See you Thursday @TNADixie @IMPACTWRESTLING @SpikeTV @HouseofHardcore LIVE HARDCORE PIPE BOMBS #RAW

Can't wait for a Hardcore Pipe Bomb.

Chris Jericho on Twitter said:
This week on @TalkIsJericho
Wed- @Snooki Nicole Polizzi & #LondonIsJericho/ @DownloadFest report
Fri- @TheDrewMcIntyre breaks his silence!

Can't believe that guy who has been fired less than a week will finally break his silence.

Community here will be thrilled
If they want to ruin him this quickly it's their business.

Sblargh

Banned

So they want people to turn on him and starting booing him out of the building despiste him being the supposed top babyface already? They are really grooming him into the new Cena.

somedevil

He thinks that by putting him in a match he has to be in or he wouldn't be on the card? Also, putting the title on some one who hasn't had a 15 minute main event match is hilarious.

Plus them moving on from Bryan when the people still want him on top is stupid.

So I'm not anything close to soccer fan but this Brazil/Mexico has been enjoyable. Not exactly sure what is going on but it has been a hell of a lot more interesting than the US game I watched yesterday.

Edit: great idea Vince. Put the belt on Roman way toofucking soon. Guy cant even have a decent singles match yet. I'll be looking forward to his comedy skit with Rusev, Sandow, and Khali next timethis year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He thinks that by putting him in a match he has to be in or he wouldn't be on the card? Also, putting the title on some one who hasn't had a 15 minute main event match is hilarious.

Plus them moving on from Bryan when the people still want him on top is stupid.

Were there Daniel Bryan chants last night?
Give it time. They'll move on. The crowd moves on from everyone.

Cagey

Banned

You wouldn't believe what the WWE might do with Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan!

Dirtz. rofl.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yes, in the beginning with yes chants as well. Also, what are examples of people moving on in the WWE?

Lashley, face Batista, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder.

Hate to tell you guys this, but they could make a new Daniel Bryan next month.

But they miss him the first week of being gone, clearly he is a mega star and WWE will never be able to go without him.

That all sounds too good to be true. Reigns is getting the top tier treatment. That means a Rumble and Mania win. It sucks but the sooner we come to terms with it the better.

Sblargh

Banned
Were there Daniel Bryan chants last night?
Give it time. They'll move on. The crowd moves on from everyone.

While it is true, I have a feeling that every time the crowd moves on from someone, a portion just moves on from wrestling as a whole. And if Bryan comes back and not get the title *because* of Roman Reigns (either that being true or just false information given by clickbait wrasslin sites), then you are already burned your next top guy with the smarks, which is the beggining of having a wrestlemania where people are shitting on the babyface and wanting the heel to win.

Going by this thread and comment sections on websites; the narrative that Roman Reigns is not good on the ring and on the mic and is in general bad in singles match is already taking shape. Heck, I see myself not resubbing for the Network if I am convinced Bryan is sidelined in favor of Reigns and I like the Network a lot, but WWE does a lot of things that makes you want to boycott them out of petty spite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of times though when someone is given the ball and told to run with it...they do great. So who knows, we may be surprised if someone's given it.

somedevil

Lashley, face Batista, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder.

Hate to tell you guys this, but they could make a new Daniel Bryan next month.

But they miss him the first week of being gone, clearly he is a mega star and WWE will never be able to go without him.

lol, great examples there where none of those people ever reached the overness that Bryan achieved. Tell the last time any of those guys name where chanted over segments or all over the Royal Rumble.

Really Ryback who was getting Goldberg chants and I like Dolph but he wasn't even close to Bryan level.

When you said creating a Daniel Bryan in a month I won't take your post serious about Bryan anymore when it took him years to reach what he is today.

Sblargh

Banned
Dragonzord really baffles me sometimes. Dude knows so much about wrestling and then say something like "they can create a new Daniel Bryan next month".

Yeah, they can get a guy with 15 years of experience and multiple titles from respected promotions around the world as well recognition on the indie scene who has spent the last 3 years slowly building a WWE fanbase. They can just get a guy next month and do that.

They can't do it with Ambrose or Rollins and they're halfway there already. They can't do it with Neville and Generico and they have the smarks supporting them already.

Tell me a name of someone who can be the new Daniel Bryan by the 17th of July.

Sblargh

Banned
Which is precisely why nobody is looking forward to it.

What is sad about this is that Roman is perfect where he is. He looks great, he has only three moves, but he does them like a boss. Keep him on a tag team or a stable for the rest of his career (or until he gets better) and you'll never have a problem with him. Hotshot him now and he is dead.

Edit: And by dead I don't mean he will be bad for busisness or shit like that. I mean that he will probably go from entertaining me with his three moves to boring me to death.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Once again I watched WCW PPVs out of order by mistake and to punish me Superbrawl VI started with a Nasty Boys versus Public Enemy fight. The Macho Man/Flair fight was pretty interesting with the Miss Elizabeth heel turn. Now unfortunately I have Giant/Hulk Hogan in an "unsanctioned" steel cage match.

God this cage looks awful.

Dragonzord really baffles me sometimes. Dude knows so much about wrestling and then say something like "they can create a new Daniel Bryan next month".

Yeah, they can get a guy with 15 years of experience and multiple titles from respected promotions around the world as well recognition on the indie scene who has spent the last 3 years slowly building a WWE fanbase. They can just get a guy next month and do that.

They can't do it with Ambrose or Rollins and they're halfway there already. They can't do it with Neville and Generico and they have the smarks supporting them already.

Tell me a name of someone who can be the new Daniel Bryan by the 17th of July.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Dragonzord you're better than that, my man.

I think everyone has their guy they like to pick on though, and Bryan is pretty popular in that regard. I know I like to make fun of Punk because of his fanbase but I do like him just like I know Dragonzord secretly Yeses at home when Bryan appears on screen.

kiguel182

What is sad about this is that Roman is perfect where he is. He looks great, he has only three moves, but he does them like a boss. Keep him on a tag team or a stable for the rest of his career (or until he gets better) and you'll never have a problem with him. Hotshot him now and he is dead.

Edit: And by dead I don't mean he will be bad for busisness or shit like that. I mean that he will probably go from entertaining me with his three moves to boring me to death.

At least let's give the guy a chance. He might end up looking great with HHH carrying him for a good match. Batista wasn't great either but he was made a star.

I don't think they've given up on Bryan either, they took time to take the title from him and I'm going to see that as a good sign. I'm hoping that when he comes back he is put on a good spot and eventually get the belt again.

It's true that people tend to move on but having a feud with Kane is an awful way to keep the momentum going. Bryan should've feuded with HHH or Batista and Kane would take their place against The Shield. There was no need to re-form evolution at all.

somedevil

WWE Raw Viewership for 6/16:

8pm: 3.93
9pm: 4.20
10pm: 4.25

Avg: 4.127

Viewership went up every hour. Also, Soccer/Football when American doesn't play gets in the 2 million range but when America plays its go close to 10 million people watching.

strobogo

Banned
Ziggler flippetyflops really well.

He utterly sucks on the mic, and is a mediocre wrestler in anything other than overselling moves.

He's enhancement talent and that's as far as he's gonna go unless he dramatically changes how he works matches and suddenly becomes an interesting guy to listen to.

I agree with Aiii. Ziggler might get good reactions depending on the area of the country they're in, and he might be really good at bumping around like a mad man, and he might be super athletic, but he can't carry a match, can't cover someone else's deficiencies, and has no idea what to do on offense. He can make strong guys look strong by flying around. He also has no concept of selling. He just crazy ridiculous bumps, but that isn't selling, and he doesn't even sell the crazy bumps he takes. He'll be right back up seconds later running full clip across the ring and jumping around. He's in the role he should be in.

I had never heard of him before. Interesting. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

He's a cunt. Don't think about him ever again.

I don't like titty tattoos.

Some can be hot, but it depends on the girl, the shape of said titty, and the tattoo itself. But there is a very short shelf life on them regardless. Even if you have implants and get fresh ones every few years, that tat is going to be sad in a few years. Imagine the glut of women over the past decade who went super hard with tramp stamps and now they're in their mid 30s, probably had a kid or two, body shape has changed, everything is a little lower. And they have a tramp stamp. Imagine those same women at 40, 50, 60, 70 with a butterfly on their lower back that now looks like Mothra about to wreak havoc.

You guys realize they will go 2006 Cena with reigns right . Sell for 12 minutes into Comeback

I think you meant to say "they will go every top face ever with Reigns. Sell for 12 minutes into Comeback".

XenoRaven

Bad News BOliever

I guess he forgave him for eliminating him from the Rumble last year. That .gif made me think of what would have happened if Bo had somehow caught on last year. We would have missed his whole heel run.
Right after this Barrett hit Bo with a short arm clothesline and threw him over the ropes.

I thought that was what was happening after yesterday's show, he was the one that kept his Shield gear and theme music while Ambrose and Rollins are off to go do their own thing now. He seems fine to me, I don't think he can do any worse than what Bryan did with the belt (not that Bryan himself did anything wrong but his how his first post WM feud was set up compounded with his injury just plain sucked).

WWE Raw Viewership for 6/16:

8pm: 3.93
9pm: 4.20
10pm: 4.25

Avg: 4.127

Viewership went up every hour. Also, Soccer/Football when American doesn't play gets in the 2 million range but when America plays its go close to 10 million people watching.

Daniel Bryan is out of the title picture, ratings stop dropping in the third hour. #coincidence #riseabovehate #cenabeatsflair

Top Bottom