• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

tumblr_ml8r3ff8SU1snb6yho1_500.gif

strobogo

Banned
HEY, to be fair, Axl lost a little weight and sounded MUCH better than he had in the last 2-3 years at the Vegas residency. His liver will explode before gets diabetes.

strobogo

Banned
People always use the November Rain video to make fun of bad/over blown videos/GNR in general, but the video for Estranged is so much worse.

PInk Tape

Banned
Webms are cool but I think I'll stick to using gifs until the final touches are placed on the project. It's too restrictive (for now) and not everyone can see them.

Webms are cool but I think I'll stick to using gifs until the final touches are placed on the project. It's too restrictive (for now) and not everyone can see them.
Just opened those files on my laptop and a webm is basically a damn video clip. I would encourage you to continue using webm for all CZW gifs. I'll be ok!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh I didn't know the revised Death of WCW was coming out this October!

Right around the time we'll find out if TNA will outlast WCW as a company to boot!

FyreWulff

Do you guys think Vince will jump off PG once he sees that Network subscription rates start dropping off in the fall? I'm sure he'll try to do something drastic. They have the talent, but they don't have the creative to make it all work.

Also, weird how quickly Cesaro dropped out of my fave five post-Raw after Mania.

They're never leaving PG again. Jim Ross himself has said that it lost them tons of money in the Attitude era to be at a higher rating.

Kevin Hart was on The Daily Show talking about his Raw appearance. McMahon is gonna be pissed that he mixed up Fandango and Adam Rose when telling his story. I know they post the show online, but I don't know when and where.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Hart was on The Daily Show talking about his Raw appearance. McMahon is gonna be pissed that he mixed up Fandango and Adam Rose when telling his story. I know they post the show online, but I don't know when and where.

All their midcarders are completely interchangeable anyways, so it's not like it matters.

Aiii

So not worth it
Observer:
With more women expected to be brought up soon, most notably Charlotte and Sasha Banks, a cut in the women’s division wasn’t a surprise. Aksana was only ahead of Rosa Mendes, but Mendes was saved when Bunim-Murray picked her to be in the cast of Total Divas.

Rosa being a train wreck actually saved her career.

Aiii

So not worth it
About Brodus:
He’ll get indie work but his best bet on that scene is to return to the dancing babyface character, because that was what he was best known for in WWE, and I believe he’s going to use the name the Funky Dinosaur on the indies. Because that gimmick was memorable, he probably can do okay on the indie scene although it’s hard to say how much legs it’ll have.

Also:
Brian Myers, 29, trained with the current Zack Ryder after being trained together by Mikey Whipwreck. They were signed together in early 2006 as The Majors Brothers, with Myers and Brian and Ryder as Brett. They were brought up in 2007 as The Major Brothers, dropping the s, as part of a group headed by Edge as the Edge Heads. They were doing well until one day at a meeting, Vince McMahon found out that they weren’t brothers, and, as crazy as this sounds, said that if they weren’t brothers, why are we pretending they are. So they stopped being brothers and became Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder.

Did they give any reason for why they haven't done releases in so long and why they decided to kill 3MB?

Funky Dinosaur sounds like what someone trying to make fun of TNA names would come up with.

Top Bottom