• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Zach

WWE has so much shit that if they released it all at once, no one here would be able to watch all of it even if they watch the Network every day for the rest of their lives. That's what they should do. You could COMPLETELY tune out of the current product and never be out of stuff to watch. 4LYFE

Why are you challenging me like this, man?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Good on you, man. Are you ordering the ROH PPV/iPPV this Sunday?

I might get the replay. I will be in Detroit for the Chikara show and then watching the US-Portugal game after.

Exclusive footage of Bronson getting bodied.
tumblr_mscpc7bnuX1rxdmpio1_250.gif

somedevil

Here is WWE's idea of the top 10 omg moments from WCW:

# 10 – Shockmaster • August 18, 1993
# 9 – World Champion Actor • April 26, 2000
# 8 – CoboChaos • October 29, 1995
# 7 – Double Feature • November 17, 1997
# 6 – Scaffold • November 27, 1986
# 5 – Goldberg Dome • July 6, 1998
# 4 – “I Quit” • November 28, 1985
# 3 – Outside Invasion • May 27, 1996
# 2 – Surprise Purchase • March 26, 2001
# 1 – Who is the Third Man? • July 7, 1996

Eh, I'm out. If the thread's going to derail every time I say anything, I'm not interested in being here. PEACE /Pimpwerx

It's all out of love breh. You bring a little positivity to the thread each time you post. We could use positivity around here.

This Raw Rewind that's playing on The Network is great. I will never get tired of The Rock's This is Your Life segment with Mankind.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You have to go to space cadet camp for like 8 years just to get accepted into the program to maybe have a CHANCE to be a Stardust.

Heel

I bet you all feel bad now, friends. Learn to target your venom not at your fellow posters, but their favorite wrestlers instead.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet you all feel bad now, friends. Learn to target your venom not at your fellow posters, but their favorite wrestlers instead.

Assassins-Creed-TV-Ad-BJ-Penn.jpg

Look at this fucking dork

also my favorite wrestlers are perfect so that's impossible. 'Ooo Rick Rude's too attractive. Yeah, how do you like that!' see

Alucard

Banned
You almost don't need current wrestling anymore with the WWE Network. Just watch the classic weekly shows for your wrestling fix once all of that is on there and you're good to go.

I agree. I'm cool just living through the past. There has been so much good in pro wrestling's history that I'll never run out of stuff to watch even if I never watch a new episode of Raw again.

Btw, I don't have the Network bc I'm in Canada.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even if they didn't add anything more I'll still have stuff to watch on the Network until the end of 2015 at the earliest at the pace I'm going. Even then I still haven't scheduled time for the 30+ Clash of Champions they dumped at once awhile back. The spirit of the warrior help me if they dump a similar amount of Nitro/Thunder/Saturday night or all of Saturday Night's Main Event or something else.

The plan right now is for me to go backwards through WCW until Wrestlewar 1991 and then Forward through the WWE until when I started watching again more or less consistently...so the Summer of Punk.

what in the fuck is daniel bryan doing: http://www.nycastings.com/Public_s/v3_viewNoticeDetail.asp?Qc=Film/TV/Video&QPn=1&Qn=60292

This spot is very similar to the "cigarette-as-bully" PSA that is currently running. We find "Dave" being bullied by his cigarette by way of text message. He is attending a WWE match a super-fan of his idol Daniel Bryan. When Daniel gives a public shout-out to "Dave" in the audience he is no where to be found. The camera finds "Dave" alone in the parking lot bullied by his cigarette to go out and smoke missing what would have been the greatest moment of his life thus far.

Dave | Male | Any Ethnicity | Age: 18 - 23
18 plus talent to portray a believable 16-year-old. Average teen. A WWE fan, specifically of Daniel Bryan. Must be capable of showing (simply and non-verbally) that his life is being controlled by his addiction.

yo Duncan

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to put this to a vote, wrasslegaf. You all know how I feel about it, but I want to know from everyone else.

Are shoot promos in todays informed, everyone knows its scripted, everyone knows the wrestlers real names, incredibly corny? Because that's all I can think when I rewatch Punk's promo with Rock. Everyone gave Rock shit about his cheeseball insults when he returned, but Punk's DWAYNE and boxing with God is making me cringe really hard. Not only is he breaking the fourth wall exclusively to get himself over, but it's for no purpose other than a cheap pop.
what would have been the greatest moment of his life thus far.
Think he's got bigger problems than tobacco if that would be the 'greatest moment in his life thus far'

I'm going to put this to a vote, wrasslegaf. You all know how I feel about it, but I want to know from everyone else.

Are shoot promos in todays informed, everyone knows its scripted, everyone knows the wrestlers real names, incredibly corny? Because that's all I can think when I rewatch Punk's promo with Rock. Everyone gave Rock shit about his cheeseball insults when he returned, but Punk's DWAYNE and boxing with God is making me cringe really hard. Not only is he breaking the fourth wall exclusively to get himself over, but it's for no purpose other than a cheap pop.

Hold on, I'm laughing too hard now.

you take wrestling too seriously

Alucard

Banned
Prediction time: WWE will start calling Ambrose the best 'pure Brawler in WWE' because he wears a wifebeater and jeans.

I'm cool with it. Whatever gets him noticed. Ambrose is at the top of my current WWE Fave Five.

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Bray Wyatt
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Wade Barrett

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Think he's got bigger problems than tobacco if that would be the 'greatest moment in his life thus far'

I don't think they're incredibly corny. I think it's a nice attempt to try to make it more real but it'll never be.

Alucard

Banned
Do you guys think Vince will jump off PG once he sees that Network subscription rates start dropping off in the fall? I'm sure he'll try to do something drastic. They have the talent, but they don't have the creative to make it all work.

Also, weird how quickly Cesaro dropped out of my fave five post-Raw after Mania.

Top Bottom