• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
Has Bray looked strong in this feud at all, lost interest shortly after WM30.

No. See. This is what will make me hate Reigns. The one thing a guy in that position needs to do is make his opponent look strong (so he can look better after winning). It's The One Thing.
Y'all are just jaded because the incompetent at the top for the past 10 years does his best to do the opposite of that.

strobogo

Banned
Bronson will be back when he realizes we have bestowed upon him a long term, versatile gimmick. As a short camera man, he can be used in angles where a manager or authority figure hires him to miss cheating or chicanery by not being able to see the shot. He can make big guys look even bigger. Or he could be a comedy character in the vein of Ron Simmons/Santino/Eugene.

You need to embrace it, Bronson. You can make money being the short camera man who misses shots.

hertog

Yeah he got got in the great NBA-GAF purging.

I stopped watching again (probably until the royal rumble) because of 2 reasons.
Cena being Cena and the Cena/sheamus push of reigns.
Ugh.......

I'll read the results of mitb, but it'll be a waste of 5 minutes.

I hate undeserved super pushes and fuck reigns

*Costanza gif*

I'm afraid I've got some bad news

ikojj3BldJDd7.gif

It's been over two months. I think he's gone for good.

You shouldn't lose faith just yet, considering that there's been dudes who've had tempbans of 1 year or more.

UberTag

Just how short is BronsonLee? I mean, Charles Bronson himself was kind of puny at 5'8". Bruce Lee was even shorter at 5'7".

Is BronsonLee even more minuscule than his illustrious namesakes?

strobogo

Banned
Just how short is BronsonLee? I mean, Charles Bronson himself was kind of puny at 5'8". Bruce Lee was even shorter at 5'7".

Is BronsonLee even more minuscule than his illustrious namesakes?

He's 5'5", which is the same height as me. But I have a beard so I look bigger.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sounds like wrasslegaf learned how to run people off and not be a star. We shouldn't blame anyone in particular. Finger pointing will get us nowhere.... Stro!
1303_press-image-1.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Listen guys, allow me to be serious for a moment.

Here is the thing, I know some of you guys like to make jokes about guys. But the thing is that you don't let up sometimes and it is a constant, mostly unprovoked, barrage of jokes, even when the guy isn't around. And that is all fun and what not, but for the guy on the receiving end, to be the punchline to a joke all the time you come into the thread is just not as fun.

It is not like it is an emo "boohoo they don't like me thing" either, it is more a "I don't really need this, so why bother?" Kind of thing. So seriously, take a step back and look at how you post and if it's really necessary to post like that all the time.

Figured I would put it out there, I am sure this will be ignored or whatever.

G-Fex

Bronson will be back, just like Fex came back. And Aiii came back. He can't quit WrassleGAF. No one can. Everyone can quit US wrestling in 1994 and 1995 though. Such terrible shit.

WCW had:

A 7 month Nasty Boys/Harlem Heat feud.
Everything involved with the Dungeon of Doom even before it was named as such.
Hogan no selling Vader's powerbomb.

WWF had:

Undertaker vs Undertaker
Undertaker vs Yoko
Tatanka vs Lex Luger
Harris Brothers
Jim Neidhart

I'm not back. I just come in once in a while to remind you how much of a dingus you are.

You're part instigator why folks are leaving.

Well smell you later Stro. Much later than sooner I hope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Intentional reference, love me some Lance Storm.

See, this is how I approach this situations:
Lance Storm is a boring wrestler

How I shouldn't approach this situation:
Lance Storm is a boring wrestler, and you're a boring (wrestler) for liking him.

But I get shit for posting strong opinions on wrestlers who don't even post on here anyways.

strobogo

Banned
Listen, Bronson knows there is no heat between us. We are short bros. I understand his plight, because I suffer from the same one. The two of us equal one Falling Edge. That's just how life is sometimes.

I'm not back. I just come in once in a while to remind you how much of a dingus you are.

Don't go, Fex. Who else is going to post random cosplay pictures in this thread for us? ;_;

You need to post more Jennisca Nicery or whatever her name was. She had a nice smile. Smile.

Bronson, i wrote some lyricz for you, man.

Sometimes when I watch you,
You seem like the same person that I once knew
And watched from a distance,
But never able to do more than I ever would

Looking at you, I find again
I am starving in your mystery
So far away, and some kind of helplessness
And then I remember that I know you love me, I know you do

Sometimes when I listen to your fearless voice
It's the voice I once heard,
I want to know you and understand you
More than I think I do

To keep the wonder, the moment you seem
Like a stranger to my heart and me
And all at once in an instant
I see you perfected again
Though you've never changed
Please remember when you ever think of me

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Listen, Bronson knows there is no heat between us. We are short bros. I understand his plight, because I suffer from the same one. The two of us equal one Falling Edge. That's just how life is sometimes.

New idea for you two. You are the ambassadors who welcome new members.
tumblr_lzjxb6ZeTk1rogt97o1_500.gif

We represent the wrasslegaf thread
The wrasslegaf thread, the wrasslegaf thread
And in the name of the wrasslegaf thread
We wish to welcome you to wrasslegaf.

Sokantish

I never once made fun of Bronson for his height. Not once. Just letting you all know how much better I am

http://web-images.chacha.com/images/Gallery/5729/which-celebs-are-total-gearheads-1183487970-mar-27-2013-1-600x400.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

I would never make fun of any wrasslegaf people...except for maybe G-Fex and Heavy

kiguel182

They spent almost half an hour on the same storyline.

I don't know if this is refreshing or just makes this seem small. Their roster is really thin right now.

Soooo what was thought was a simple sprained wrist, turned out to be something broken. Waiting on X-rays to see if popping it back in ala Snake Eater, was all that was necessary. If it isn't, they'll have to conduct pin surgery.

Within one day of buying a bike, I can't ride it for 6 weeks. Maybe more.

Now I really feel like Daniel Bryan.

Laserfrog

Soooo what was thought was a simple sprained wrist, turned out to be something broken. Waiting on X-rays to see if popping it back in ala Snake Eater, was all that was necessary. If it isn't, they'll have to conduct pin surgery.

Ah geez, I'm hoping for the best buddy.

jred2k

You took off the training wheels too soon.

see the bright side: you can't play EA Sports UFC, brought to you by Harley Davidson.

Tell me more about EA Sports UFC game now that it's been out a few days. It still holding up? Combat seemed really ropey the few times I watched streams, I couldn't tell if it was the game or the player.

you can't expect A+ rides from a B+ rider

I liked punching and kicking fools in the demo, but the submission system was such a convoluted mess it erased any chance of me buying the game.

Shame, as I loved the old school UFC game on the Dreamcast.

they need a Namco or Capcom to take care of the gameplay while EA does the presentation.

Mengetsu

Listen guys, allow me to be serious for a moment.

Here is the thing, I know some of you guys like to make jokes about guys. But the thing is that you don't let up sometimes and it is a constant, mostly unprovoked, barrage of jokes, even when the guy isn't around. And that is all fun and what not, but for the guy on the receiving end, to be the punchline to a joke all the time you come into the thread is just not as fun.

It is not like it is an emo "boohoo they don't like me thing" either, it is more a "I don't really need this, so why bother?" Kind of thing. So seriously, take a step back and look at how you post and if it's really necessary to post like that all the time.

Figured I would put it out there, I am sure this will be ignored or whatever.
I agree with this but this is the internet and if people don't like or want to joke on people it is what it is sadly. I just egnore it but I know most can will get legitimately upset or sad about it. Iv learned to block it out because I cant worry if someone online likes me or not. I just post my wrasslin news here and jump in the discussions I find fit.I get where your coming from though.

Feel better Duncan.

Target has a promotion where you get a free jar of peanuts when you buy UFC. I'm not sure who's the genius that came up with that offer.

Top Bottom