• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Watanabe still looks proper green and he fucked Ciampa up with that Ishii-style elbow combo. Pretty sloppy opener that suffered from feeling like 6 guys taking it in turns to hit moves on each other. ACH looked good, though.

Watanabe still looks proper green and he fucked Ciampa up with that Ishii-style elbow combo. Pretty sloppy opener that suffered from feeling like 6 guys taking it in turns to hit moves on each other. ACH looked good, though.

Yeah that last elbow was pretty solid. I've seen weaker elbows in MMA.

strobogo

Banned
watch a bit of GLORY this morning. that was terribly boring and bad. would rather watch UFC or IWA. you guys lied about it being entertaining :(

I enjoyed what I saw. I'm never watching a UFC show again. Completely done with Zuffa forever. Any MMA I watch will be PRIDE or random weird shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck GLORY, Fuck ROH, Fuck UFC
q9FiiPL.jpg

Let's just watch Best of the Best instead

strobogo

Banned
We are in the wrestling thread brah. WRESTLING!

I'll give it another shot.

That's not to say I'm done with UFC because of how much I enjoyed Glory or anything. Glory was a fun show, but I'm done with UFC because I tuned out a few years ago anyway and nothing has changed, they still treat their fighters like shit, their hyping is terrible, and I hate everything about Dana.

The problem with Corino is that, in a half hour, all I have heard him do is make the same points and jokes that he did at Global Wars and War of the Worlds.

strobogo

Banned
ROH has a 20 count? That's pretty weird

They've always had it. Actually I think they originally didn't have one at all, but adopted the 20 count because PURO DOES IT SO WE DO IT TOO. Or maybe they always had it. I don't think they ever had a 10 count.

Now that I think about it, I seem to remember a 20 count being a feature of the Pure title, so maybe it was adopted into every match after that.

strobogo

Banned
I would like to hire Bas to do color for my banging.

"Punch him in the balls, kick him in the balls, knee him in the balls - do whatever you like!"

"Bang! Bahng! Boom! Dangida Dangida Dang! Boong!"

"Theres no rules... so he CAN pull the pants down"

"Ok I'm sorry *bang bang* No I'm not...."

"Yay, the head-between the-thighs-position,
usually used for another act. The black-widow technique! "

Top Bottom