• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

This is a solid match. I wish the crowd was a bit better, though.

I don't think it is the crowd. I think it is just the way the crowd is being picked up by the mics. When I was at War of the Worlds, the crowd was on fire for everything. When I watched iPPV stream, it sounded just like this.

If we're using that kind of logic on wrestling, why don't the wrestlers just instantly go for their finisher as soon as the match starts?

What? That has nothing to do with the point. I said it looked like the apron thing hurt. How many times it is done elsewhere is irrelevant of how much it would hurt here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What? That has nothing to do with the point. I said it looked like the apron thing hurt. How many times it is done elsewhere is irrelevant of how much it would hurt here.

The point is that wrestling isn't real and as such, has things that work that don't work that has to border the line of inevitability. If everyone is doing DDTs, it's less engaging in a match. And if ROH needs anything, it's identity.

The point is that wrestling isn't real and as such, has things that work that don't work that has to border the line of inevitability. If everyone is doing DDTs, it's less engaging in a match. And if ROH needs anything, it's identity.

I get that. But you can't be thinking about what everyone else is doing all the time. That isn't a common spot in ROH. So when it's done, it works.

Mengetsu

Those live events.

One of the Los Matadores suffered what appeared to be a serious knee injury at today's WWE live event in Newark, Delaware. After he went down, the referee threw up the dreaded "X" symbol and the WWE medical staff came out. The rest of the match was said to be panicked and rushed. We're not sure if it was Fernando or Diego yet but they were taken to the back with the rest of the participants in the match looking on concerned.

Alucard

Banned
Even without the five extra minutes, that was still a very good match. Roddy worked the back. Cedric worked the neck. Roddy tapped to his own move. He seriously considered showing respect to Cedric, but stuck to his stubbornness.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, it's time.
hardy.gif

Alucard

Banned
Where did all these chairs come from? LOL. I'm loving this after that bullshit false finish. I was definitely baited really hard.

Top Bottom