• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
Good call. I've been slacking lately.

It happens. I've fallen off a few times, but the key is to jump back on board. I've still lost 8-10 pounds in my time doing it. Been almost 4 months.

Watching wrestling usually inspires me to get back into it.

Wrestler bodies that inspire me to do DDP Yoga:
BqX7GK9CAAA1Hlf.jpg

Intercontinental-Champion-Wade-Barrett-def.-Santino-Marella.jpg

Adrian_Neville_SummerSlam_Axxess_2013.png

...although I wonder if Neville is truly natural.

Is Cody getting glitter from Alexia Bliss? They should put her with the two of them when they bring her up. She's a fairy princess. He's singing Disney songs. It's perfect.

Since I got back into watching wrestling again I realized all cole does is recap everything and mention social media its like he's not even watching the match in the ring half the time

I just realized, didn't they recently fire the head writer of RAW? Maybe they actually did something right with the new writer they have this time. Last two RAWs have been pretty good outside of the Vince influenced segment last week.

The guy they fired didn't actually do any writing at all. He was more of a manager over the writers, decided who wrote what. So that move is kind of irrelevant to the quality of the show.

It happens. I've fallen off a few times, but the key is to jump back on board. I've still lost 8-10 pounds in my time doing it. Been almost 4 months.

Watching wrestling usually inspires me to get back into it.

Wrestler bodies that inspire me to do DDP Yoga:
BqX7GK9CAAA1Hlf.jpg

Intercontinental-Champion-Wade-Barrett-def.-Santino-Marella.jpg

Adrian_Neville_SummerSlam_Axxess_2013.png

...although I wonder if Neville is truly natural.

I don't doubt that if all of them has done something in the past but Neville's body is completely attainable without drugs.

So Paige vs. Naomi is official for the PPV. Their five-minute match on Main Event last week was better than most short Divas matches. Given the lack of other matches on the show, the night have time to be really good. #believe

Big One

Banned
Am I the only one who finds it unprofessional as fuck for Cole and JBL to come out decked in suits, and here's King with a shirt he probably got at Wal-mart? Come on King, at least dress up like a King if you want to stay in gimmick.

Top Bottom