• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

So Vickie will be back in 6 months like last time right. Or is this the "end" end

Her contract's up. She'd been on the "you have a job here as long as you want one" since Eddie's death, but she decided recently to go pursue another venture, so the end of her contract is her last. Maybe she'll come back someday, but this was meant to be her last hurrah if not.

ElRenoRaven

Steph has been incredible at least since I started watching again around mania. When did she hit this stride?

Pretty much since she came back on TV I think. I think taking time off and having the kids was good for her. She came back and really just has done a good job I think.

Company stock falling and having to make cuts across the board? Increase public perception by having a principle owner get the shits and then be thrown in to pudding.

biDFHU0.jpg

dream

I wish more people would follow Vickie's lead and look for life beyond this wretched, shitty, abhorrent business called professional wrestling. But then I remember WWE getting pissed at Mickie James for taking correspondence courses because they interpreted it as her "not being serious" about this wretched, shitty, abhorrent business called professional wrestling.

Gorillaz

That was beautiful
I wish more people would follow Vickie's lead and look for life beyond this wretched, shitty, abhorrent business called professional wrestling. But then I remember WWE getting pissed at Mickie James for taking correspondence courses because they interpreted it as her "not being serious" about this wretched, shitty, abhorrent business called professional wrestling.

Wasn't a fan of how they treated my girl Mickie for the most part.

somedevil

So why are you posting in this thread if you hate this company so much?

ScribbleD

Are they letting Gold Dust go back to being his weird old self, and even doubling down w/ Stardust? Fucking rad. This RAW has had some very great highs, and some abysmal lows.

Big One

Banned
I just realized, didn't they recently fire the head writer of RAW? Maybe they actually did something right with the new writer they have this time. Last two RAWs have been pretty good outside of the Vince influenced segment last week.

Top Bottom