• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Is Cesaro's?
Antonio_Cesaro.jpg
For Cesaro you would probably need strict weight lift training

dream

Am I the only one who finds it unprofessional as fuck for Cole and JBL to come out decked in suits, and here's King with a shirt he probably got at Wal-mart? Come on King, at least dress up like a King if you want to stay in gimmick.

Yeah. That, among other things (his lame jokes, his lecherous ways, etc.), is why I wish they hadn't saved him.

Alucard

Banned
Okay, that was a bad line by Cesaro.

"I only speak five languages, and none of them are loser."

Yeah, definitely tapping. Gonna push it in the basement with some DDP Yoga Fat Burner + Red Hot Core combo.

Later dudes.
ddp-yoga-628x250.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
Am I the only one who finds it unprofessional as fuck for Cole and JBL to come out decked in suits, and here's King with a shirt he probably got at Wal-mart? Come on King, at least dress up like a King if you want to stay in gimmick.

THOSE SHIRTS ARE CUSTOM MADE FOR JERRY LAWLER.

UberTag

Everything about Lawler is unprofessional. But so long as they're stupid enough to pay his charismatic ass to warm that chair every Monday, Jerry will do whatever the hell he damn well pleases.

Yeah. That, among other things (his lame jokes, his lecherous ways, etc.), is why I wish they hadn't saved him.
Wow, even I won't go that far. I save heat like that for Vince exclusively.

Top Bottom