• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Vylash

This PPV was decent up to this point but Cena just murdered it, think I'm gonna be done with non NXT stuff after this PPV

somedevil

Fucking dropped. It was a nice six months, WWE. But you just took one of your best up and comers and shitted on him over the course of a few months. I hope pieces of shit lose another 175 million. Get fucked forever.

lol, Cena winning always leads to posts like this.

acrid

Banned
Cena+wins+lol+02.jpg

Nuklear

Banned
Whelp, I won't be resubbing to the WWE Network. Coming back after a 7 year hiatus and nothing has changed. Still the same old boring book. I honestly thought I'd make it to five months in till I got totally bored but I didn't even last that long.

charsace

They gave Wyatt wins over the Shield and DB just to feed him to Cena. I knew it was gonna happen after Wyatt pinned DB clean. I just knew it.

strobogo

Banned
That was a weak ass ending considering the rest of his LMS matches. Needed more explosions and maybe an ambulance.

LOL JBL actually said he didn't expect Cena to bury Wyatt.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Odds that Cena feuds with Rusev, or gets involved in the Triple H "evil boss" angle. My money is on the latter, especially since Bryan can't wrestle and Cena hasn't had the belt in a good while.

Espi

Banned
To the people complaining... What the fuck were you expecting lol?

I was told this would be John "I make Superman look like Gilberg" Cena vs Bray Wyatt.

Instead I got a 3v3 last man standing match with a bunch of nonsense spots that had no business of even happening.

Top Bottom