• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

hlhbk

iG2IlWuxYyR1J.gif

This right here completely contradicted the entire storyline.

Aiii

So not worth it
I was told this would be John "I make Superman look like Gilberg" Cena vs Bray Wyatt.

Instead I got a 3v3 last man standing match with a bunch of nonsense spots that had no business of even happening.

So this is your first time watching WWE then?

This may have been the best last man standing match ever. There were so many incredible spots here you couldn't keep track of it. A match of the year candidate and worth going out of your way to see.

Big Dave (Meltzer)

Aiii

So not worth it
I will never understand people filming televised events on their crappy camera phones. Just watch the damn show and enjoy it you goof!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So this is your first time watching WWE then?

Because something is a regular occurrence does not mean one is not allowed to complain about it. We get many new posters during PPVs who don't regularly keep up with the product. I thought you of all people would appreciate them #voicingtheiropinion

Aiii

So not worth it
Because something is a regular occurrence does not mean one is not allowed to complain about it. We get many new posters during PPVs who don't regularly keep up with the product. I thought you of all people would appreciate them #voicingtheiropinion

Nope. When watching a Cena match, you should be expecting the Cena special.

Top Bottom