• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Bryan/Orton vs. Rollins/Reigns. Orton gets tagged in and the crowd just deflates. Start chanting RVD again. Bryan gets them to start clapping for his comeback. This is a funny prelude to the Summer of Bryan. Holy shit the crowd the crowd is super into Bryan once he gets tagged back in. Rollins and Reigns attempt the same move they won the titles with, which they haven't used since, I believe. Wish they'd use it more but is probably only doable on Bryan, really. Bryan counters and does a sweet suplex off the top rope. Confusion causes Bryan to get the loss. Buried.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Please don't lump me in with Duncan. TheWesker doesn't follow anybody.

image.php

Bryan/Orton vs. Rollins/Reigns. Orton gets tagged in and the crowd just deflates. Start chanting RVD again. Bryan gets them to start clapping for his comeback. This is a funny prelude to the Summer of Bryan. Holy shit the crowd the crowd is super into Bryan once he gets tagged back in. Rollins and Reigns attempt the same move they won the titles with, which they haven't used since, I believe. Wish they'd use it more but is probably only doable on Bryan, really. Bryan counters and does a sweet suplex off the top rope. Confusion causes Bryan to get the loss. Buried.
And with Bryan's neck, I wouldn't be doing that move to him anymore anyway.

I'm glad you like my avatar, friend.

I expected better from WrassleGAF in regards to the preference of Punk's theme.

Ryback calling himself Beelzebub, Lucifer and Satan in this promo was awesome.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
When the consummate professional John Cena was injured and held the title, he graciously bowed out by giving up his title so he could take care of his injury, doing what was best for the company. Bryan gets an injury and holds the titles hostage, putting his wife's job on the line and continuously throws tantrums.

john_cena_undisputed_champion_wallpaper_widescreen_by_timetravel6000v2-d6vwx3f.jpg

Time to make this company whole again

When the consummate professional John Cena was injured and held the title, he graciously bowed out by giving up his title so he could take care of his injury, doing what was best for the company. Bryan gets an injury and holds the titles hostage, putting his wife's job on the line and continuously throws tantrums.

really big image of john cena

The problem is with how Bryan was booked before the injury. If they had booked him well, doing the chase would be fine again. With how they booked him heading into Payback, they couldn't strip him or the character kind of dies in a way. They had to keep it on him, as it would be best for business. Making a new champion only for Bryan to return in a month is really super dumb. Because it would be silly to have a champion that doesn't matter because you know Bryan will be back to reclaim it. Does nothing for either guy.

Horse

Banned
Bryan can barely lift both titles during his yes chant. I find that most amusing, scrawny Human. He looks like one of the smelly Goats that hangs about the ranch looking at us with it's weird looking pupils.

I think I will kick him.

Bryan can barely lift both titles during his yes chant. I find that most amusing, scrawny Human. He looks like one of the smelly Goats that hangs about the ranch looking at us with it's weird looking pupils.

I think I will kick him.

Look at this new jack, saying popular opinions to sit with the kool kidz for lunch.

G-Fex

I for one anticipate Cena's return as champion. Our temporary champion Daniel Bryan? Nope nope nope.

Horse, do you like Dixie Carter?

Heel

john_cena_undisputed_champion_wallpaper_widescreen_by_timetravel6000v2-d6vwx3f.jpg

Well said, friend.

As champion, John would never let a silly thing like love for another human being keep him from performing in that squared circle.

John is only simpin' for Vincent McMahon, and dry beggin' for the approval of the Cenation.

Steph asks Bryan to hand over the title. He hesitates but starts to hand it to her, then pulls it back and says, "Before you take this, I think there's something you should know." He then produces the results of a paternity test showing he is the actual father of Stephanie's children. Brie and Stephanie both run off, humiliated. Crowd chants "YES! YES! YES!" while Bryan stands on the turnbuckle and pumps the belts above his head. JBL makes a dated reference to Lucy Ewing on DALLAS. Cole laughs uproariously while Lawler screams "OH MY GOD! NEW ATTITUDE ERA MICHAEL!"

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Well said, friend.

As champion, John would never let a silly thing like love for another human being keep him from performing in that squared circle.

John is only simpin' for Vincent McMahon, and dry beggin' for the approval of the Cenation.
Bryan only loves himself. John Felix Anthony Cena has love for everyone in the crowd, in the locker room and all those watching at home. He puts them first.

Top Bottom