• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

So is bray going to come back more crazy than before? They are teasing a rebirth with him.

NXT_515_Bray2_zpse672362c.png

UberTag

Does JBL need to say everything about 12 times? Like instead of answering "yes" to a yes/no question, he goes "YEAH! YES! ABSOLUTELY! THAT'S RIGHT, FOREVER, COMPLETELY, I'M SAYING A THING IN THE AFFIRMATIVE!".

Always yelling it, too. It ends up making up the bulk of what you hear from commentary, JBL yelling about the same thing nonstop.
But this is how he's being told to do commentary.
Repeat the same shit over and over again like the audience has the attention span of a drugged-out chimpanzee.
Did you not see the Smackdown leaks from last month?
Where Cole was getting lectured by Vince for not repeating the same shit ad nauseum?

Ithil

But this is how he's being told to do commentary.
Repeat the same shit over and over again like the audience has the attention span of a drugged-out chimpanzee.
Did you not see the Smackdown leaks from last month?
Where Cole was getting lectured by Vince for not repeating the same shit ad nauseum?

Sure, but he's the only one of the three that does it like that. They do hammer the same points in over and over, but I mean he feels the need to say everything in about 8 sentences, usually the same thing over and over just said a little differently.

Worst of all is when he does it in response to something Cole says because he just goes on and on and on about it while ignoring the match.

Toki767

Wyatt's selling the effects of a Last Man Standing match. I don't know why the announcers would try to say that it was a brutal match and then expect him to show up the next night after losing. It's completely backwards.

The Usos suck so fucking much.

I could see the meeting.

Vince: "Ok Bray, you have to go out there, have a long match with Cena, sell his pitiful moves and then do dumb things like not keep hitting him with a chair. Then you lose with a box on top of you and your career is pretty much over for the next few years."
Bray: "Umm..."
Vince: "Or you have to feud with the Usos"
Bray: "Where is the box?"

ghostmind

Someday there will be a book written about this era of the WWE, and how the main shows were like a window into Vince's growing dementia.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someday there will be a book written about this era of the WWE, and how the main shows were like a window into Vince's growing dementia.

"It's like... I'd come to him with a gimmick for a new guy, and no matter what, he would always demand that they dance if they're a babyface." recalled Paul Levesque, McMahon's son-in-law.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
"It's like... I'd come to him with a gimmick for a new guy, and no matter what, he would always demand that they dance if they're a babyface." recalled Paul Levesque, McMahon's son-in-law.

"Pirates are NOT FACES!, WHO THE HELL IS JOHNNY DEPP?!?!"

Joeki11a

Banned
Catching up holy crap mr Harper loooks like a crazed giant Mick Foley meets Bray Wyatt( Promo style ), these guys need to be tag champs and Give Bray the IC title

Gorillaz

Im expecting Eva to wrote a memoir about the reality era and how it was the effective launching pad for her B+ career in music and acting

They're just such a vacuum of interest. No personality. They come out and do the smiling babyface thing and that's it. Since they've become champs it's become more tiresome. It's like c'mon! Rybaxel is right there! Give them the straps.

Ah, understood. Don't know about Rybaxel though. I wouldn't mind hearing Ryback do promos and stuff, but I don't like seeing his matches. I will never want to see a Curtis Axel match or promo.

Ah, understood. Don't know about Rybaxel though. I wouldn't mind hearing Ryback do promos and stuff, but I don't like seeing his matches. I will never want to see a Curtis Axel match or promo.

You need to get on the Rybaxel train, friend. They don't get nearly as much TV time as The Usos yet they've shown more personality to the point I buy them as brothers more than I do the Usos.

Top Bottom