• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Joeki11a

Banned
Saw an interview with Broadie Lee and this guy seems cool as hell, could be the next Diesel type of cool when he is out of his "luke harper" persona.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I figured out my problem with the Usos other than the whatever gimmick.

They wrestle like their relatives. Like Umaga, like Rikishi, like Yoko, but they're not big so it's not impressive when they do the moves they do. They just look like moves anyone that size could easily do.

Same stupid dive spots as always. How can a high flying team be so unexciting? I will give the Usos credit for turning my indifference to hate.

Joeki11a

Banned

They wrestle like their relatives. Like Umaga, like Rikishi, like Yoko, but they're not big so it's not impressive when they do the moves they do. They just look like moves anyone that size could easily do.

what the hell do you want?

I don't hate the Usos, I just consider them to be Hornswoggle tier. When they try to do a more serious match or run in to help Cena it just feels odd.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't know how long Bray will be out, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Rowan and Harper win the belts without him so they can establish those guys further

strobogo

Banned

For sure. That's been their problem since they debuted. They do all these moves and spots that the Headshrinkers did, but they're half the size and don't look intimidating at all. Flying assbump from them as compared to Rikishi or Umaga doing it looks terrible.

The Wild Samoans, Headshrinkers, Yoko, Umaga were all big dudes who were intimidating as fuck and would squash the shit out of you if they fell on you. The Usos would be cruiserweights in WCW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrong Wyatt got the win tho. They should be pushing the shit out of Harper.

Luke got the majority of the big spots tonight and last night. They even zoomed in on him at the end of their match. Gotta give Rowan something. I do not want Wyatts to become a 'One's weak the other's strong' gimmick. Continue to book to their strengths. Harper is creepier and a better wrestler. Rowan is the big, mean brute.

You need to get on the Rybaxel train, friend. They don't get nearly as much TV time as The Usos yet they've shown more personality to the point I buy them as brothers more than I do the Usos.
Eh, they don't bore me so I'm good. I kinda think their personality speaks in the ring...but what in the hell do I know? Don't try to bolly me to be a Rybaxel fan either! I will say that I like Ryback a lot more after his WM30 panel interview thing. Those Goldberg chants are getting to him.

Joeki11a

Banned
Luke got the majority of the big spots tonight and last night. They even zoomed in on him at the end of their match. Gotta give Rowan something. I do not want Wyatts to become a 'One's weak the other's strong' gimmick. Continue to book to their strengths. Harper is creepier and a better wrestler. Rowan is the big, mean brute.

That yell Harper does IS creepy as hell

I saw him Ring Side in Brooklyn and he did

it he really loses himself in the gimmick

Eh, they don't bore me so I'm good. I kinda think their personality speaks in the ring...but what in the hell do I know? Don't try to bolly me to be a Rybaxel fan either! I will say that I like Ryback a lot more after his WM30 panel interview thing. Those Goldberg chants are getting to him.

You still refuse to get on board? Let's take this conversation into the showers...

20130819_RAW_Ryback_2_crop_650.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I feel bad for my state. We get that terrible series with the Heat and when we need something to cheer for, we get this Raw.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rowan reminds me a lot of a less juiced Warlord that can go for a lot longer. A guy who is limited but knows his limit. With a great look as a heel and a pretty unique style in modern WWF. Yeah, he's the monster heel movset but how many monster heels do those right now? Rusev has his own thing going on, Ryback does more power moves, but Rowan has the same style as Warlord where they just put emphasis on those big clubbing blows he does.

Top Bottom