• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh god please let them always come out and have that empty chair by ringside until Bray comes back

strobogo

Banned
A multiple time world champion on a career spanning nearly two decades and counting, including starring in his own major motion picture, and making millions of dollars doing it?

If he's lucky.

He could be the next Issac Yankem.

That was a dope way to get into his finisher

Kaladin

Adam Rose > Fandango

Speaking of.......have we seen Fandango lately? I saw him with Layla a couple of times, but I haven't really seen much of him.

Ithil

Does JBL need to say everything about 12 times? Like instead of answering "yes" to a yes/no question, he goes "YEAH! YES! ABSOLUTELY! THAT'S RIGHT, FOREVER, COMPLETELY, I'M SAYING A THING IN THE AFFIRMATIVE!".

Always yelling it, too. It ends up making up the bulk of what you hear from commentary, JBL yelling about the same thing nonstop.

Toki767

It's a shame the Usos can't just make their own promos. They seem like they could have great delivery if someone wasn't writing for them.

Top Bottom