• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

WWE creative's response to ziggler chants
giphy.gif

Paracelsus

It there a way to know how much of a merchandise seller is ADR to mexicans? I wanna know, there's no way he's getting pushed otherwise, he must be a huge draw still.

Why are people shocked that the guy who publicly bitches and makes fun of the company and said he couldn't wait till his contract's up next year lost to the guy who didn't?

Tell me more; I've heard nothing about this. I knew his brother was let go, but not cause of that.

In an AMA he addressed it.

hi.

i take this very seriously, and i would not invent stories to harm anyone's reputation willy-nilly. wwe is a strange company where certain people get away with things that would land them in court and jail anywhere else on earth. here is my vague answer that will probably now be misquoted, misspelled, taken out of context, and make me look like a dick:

my female friends who were being mistreated on a daily basis begged me to say something because i was now was in a position to do so.

once i did, they were very happy and said thank you.

then triple h announced to the current locker room that i was a bitter liar who was making up stories. and the girls' jobs and reputations were threatened. and so my friends begged me to take it down. so i took it down.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...t_talent_briley_pierce_ryan/ch4jzry?context=3

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty sure the sexual harassment in NXT is mostly Bill DeMott being a fucking creep and he got fired for stuff when he was in charge of DSW only to get brought back a couple of years later. I believe that was a big reason why Kenny Omega quit. Something about he'd make dudes do training naked and put his ass in these naked dudes' faces and make them do the same.

I'm pretty sure the sexual harassment in NXT is mostly Bill DeMott being a fucking creep and he got fired for stuff when he was in charge of DSW only to get brought back a couple of years later. I believe that was a big reason why Kenny Omega quit. Something about he'd make dudes do training naked and put his ass in these naked dudes' faces and make them do the same.

How is Bill DeMott in a position to train people they want to be stars?

Top Bottom