• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Tom Nook

Predictions

Steel Cage Match for the NXT Title:
-Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (c)
*Joe retains while Balor leaves for the main roster (Raw brand)

NXT Women’s Title Match:
-Nia Jax vs. Asuka (c)

NXT Tag Team Title Match:
-Dash and Dawson vs. Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (c’s)
*New Champs, Gable and Jordan go to the main roster (SD brand)

-Austin Aries vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

-Tye Dillinger vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas

Kaladin

I think Nakamura vs Aries could go either way. It's a match that wouldn't hurt Nakamura to lose, and you can do it in a way where it elevates Aries yet still doesn't take any shine off Nakamura.

Saw people badmouthing Stasiak and for a minute there I thought you were talking about Stan the Man;

p5K2q2H.jpg

Better not be talkin' shit about Stan the Man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
VERY surprising and interesting leaks about the NXT show. I'll keep it quiet because people won't want anything spoiled, even in spoiler quotes. See you all on the other side.

Kaladin

Switching away from Facebook to Messenger, leaving the spoiler sites and Twitter alone, turning off push notifications for the WWE app and leaving WrassleGaf for the night

I don't want to be spoiled for Takeover.

El Cholo was great. First I thought he was going to do a piledriver but then turns it into a upside down ankle lock and finishes the chain moves with the piledriver, pin.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Bayley's worked injury is being treated as legit.

Top Bottom