• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sephzilla

Off topic but I cut soda out of my diet two weeks ago (only had one since then) and I'm already feeling a little better for it. Next is jogging and doing a little weight lifting. I'm not fat or anything like that (6'4" and 210 lbs) but I want to get in a tad better shape.

Fox318

Off topic but I cut soda out of my diet two weeks ago (only had one since then) and I'm already feeling a little better for it. Next is jogging and doing a little weight lifting. I'm not fat or anything like that (6'4" and 210 lbs) but I want to get in a tad better shape.

Track your calories with something like myfitnesspal.

BFIB

Always thought that was Goldberg's most vicious spear, even over the much lauded Nunzio Royal Rumble one.

Its why Roman, Edge, whoever uses a spear now just needs to stop. Goldberg set the bar, and it'll never be topped.

While I'm at it, the Diamond Cutter is better than the RKO. Come at me.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All of these fine jokes written by Women's rights advocate and author of her upcoming biography, Stephanie McMahon.

I was watching some Stone Cold clip on YouTube the other day and I sometimes don't even know why they pretend to wax nostalgic for the Attitude Era because it was full of uncomfortable shit they stopped doing for a reason. Like in this clip, Steph comes out, the commentary makes lewd comments about her, the crowd chants SLUT at her and then Stone Cold makes sure to tell her that she's a slut.

Barrage

I was watching some Stone Cold clip on YouTube the other day and I sometimes don't even know why they pretend to wax nostalgic for the Attitude Era because it was full of uncomfortable shit they stopped doing for a reason. Like in this clip, Steph comes out, the commentary makes lewd comments about her, the crowd chants SLUT at her and then Stone Cold makes sure to tell her that she's a slut.

Theres a RAW where Jericho does the double whammy of Slut jokes for Stephanie, and Transgender jokes for Chyna. It hasnt aged well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jason Jordan is going to be pushed to the moon and Gable is getting lost. Shame since they work so well together. I wish they could both succeed.

Enzo and Gable

just doesn't have the same ring

a present from the king of lean
pO2Omn3.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Happy birthday to Steph
You're a hoe with big breasts
So take the night off from hooking
IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

It went something like that anyway. I ate that shit up at that age.

Happy birthday to Steph
You're a hoe with big breasts
So take the night off from hooking
IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

It went something like that anyway. I ate that shit up at that age.

that shit was hilarious. him and Edge were just going back and forth ripping on Stephanie.

it was all politically incorrect in the attitude era, and of course you can't bring some of it back but I'm not gonna pretend I didn't find a lot of those promos funny.

Edit: edge? Lol whoops. Meant jericho. Getting the white dudes with long blonde hair all mixed up.

Angry Grimace

that shit was hilarious. him and Edge were just going back and forth ripping on Stephanie.

it was all politically incorrect in the attitude era, and of course you can't bring some of it back but I'm not gonna pretend I didn't find a lot of those promos funny.

Well, despite the fact it had a more mature rating back then, it was pretty clearly aimed at pimple-faced 14 year olds back then.

Now they pretty much pander to old people.

Angry Grimace

I wonder if Triple H is that involved at every Takeover, because he's apparently at all of them.

Angry Grimace

HHH showing Nakamura how to do his entrance?

Yeah, it's from the Dallas show telling him how long to take and how dramatic to make it, etc. It's from the Breaking Ground they put on yesterday.

Nekofrog

Banned
To be honest, as much as Vince is on the hard Reign Train, I think he'd be willing to dump him as "The Guy" the second someone else who's really tall and is a decent worker with a great look who gets over enough just so he can rid himself of the headache of having to forcibly alter the product in dumb and obvious ways.

We all know how fickle Vince can be when it involves tall guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Baseball Stars 2 is the perfect baseball game. Nothing else comes close, save 2020 Super Baseball.

Angry Grimace

To be honest, as much as Vince is on the hard Reign Train, I think he'd be willing to dump him as "The Guy" the second someone else who's really tall and is a decent worker with a great look who gets over enough just so he can rid himself of the headache of having to forcibly alter the product in dumb and obvious ways.

We all know how fickle Vince can be when it involves tall guys.

Well yeah, he's dumped a ton of dudes who were the next Rock the moment he found a better plaything. They just don't have anyone else who's 6'3" with a chiseled face and big muscles. Ironically, the more of these indie and TNA guys they sign the less likely it is they give up on Roman because the guys who are actually over with crowds are all short, fat, or skinny.

NXT Spoilers:
Tye Dillinger jobbing to Biff Busick. Ouch.

Top Bottom