• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

hey slightconfuse

Bret just talked about this in his podcast. Right on time. This guy Bill Apter comes trying to do an impression of Bret and I give it a 4 out of ten. It was bad.

I'll just die young with yarms.

(That means arms that resemble dangling pieces of yarn.)
Man get you a pair of 10,12,and 15s. While you're sitting down watching your wrestling just use them. I would upload a video of my workout for you but it'll make me cry to see me before surgery.

Zach

Man get you a pair of 10,12,and 15s. While you're sitting down watching your wrestling just use them. I would upload a video of my workout for you but it'll make me cry to see me before surgery.
Can I do Hindu squats like Ric Flair? Will that do anything?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also don't listen to weirdos who think cardio isn't important. It's literally the most important thing you can do to improve your fitness. It also makes gains easier in the long run.

Can I do Hindu squats like Ric Flair? Will that do anything?
I never did them but they make you more explosive. Some of my friends who did competition would do them with weights. Also kettle bells.

Also don't listen to weirdos who think cardio isn't important. It's literally the most important thing you can do to improve your fitness. It also makes gains easier in the long run.
I was doing at least 90 minutes of cardio a day. I'd imagine if I was only doing 45 my muscles would look like 15 in tires

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Funny word for "diet"

Jr is a piece of shit. Cole is trying to call a match and JR is rambling on about Angle's match and Angle isn't in the match. And they call Cole annoying.

Fox318

Its always amazing with Brock how calm and relaxed he comes across in interviews not done by the WWE.

I mean the Austin podcast for the first 30 minutes he wanted to get the fuck out of there.

So reading the NXT spoilers:

The
Nakamura vs Balor match didn't happen

So either it will happen at the next taping on 6/24 or they will
tape this match on the tour in one of the Ireland stops.

edited

Yeah. My bad on that one.

Based on how the tapings usually go, I figured they were setting up that match to be the main event of tonight's tapings.

UberTag

Yeah. My bad on that one.

Based on how the tapings usually go, I figured they were setting up that match to be the main event of tonight's tapings.
There's speculation that match is actually being lined up for Brooklyn. Which means no Joe vs. Nakamura for Brooklyn. But it could still mean we see Balor interfere at Money in the Bank.

It's worth pointing out that he's not telling him what to do there but just telling him how long he should take to do it and that he should play to the crowd some. HHH is smart to help them work on their entrances so much, it's an underrated part of the show.

Yup. It's really cool. I dig little BTS stuff like that (like AA being asked what they wanted their finish to be called before Takeover: Dallas).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's speculation that match is actually being lined up for Brooklyn. Which means no Joe vs. Nakamura for Brooklyn. But it could still mean we see Balor interfere at Money in the Bank.
They're not building for a TakeOver that happens 2 months from now. Even by the time they go to more tapings they will be like 7 episodes from TakeOver.

Top Bottom