• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

BareUnlawfulAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

BEES?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Watching Takeover and seeing the promo for Aeries v Nakamura, those small Nak promos sounded so fucking awkward, that is not gonna fly in the WWE for the general audience is it? :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Watching Takeover and seeing the promo for Aeries v Nakamura, those small Nak promos sounded so fucking awkward, that is not gonna fly in the WWE for the general audience is it? :/

He's going to be hugely over.

He can speak English better than they are acting like. It's just part of his character to be weird.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, Amanda from Tough Enough wrestled in a dark match and someone on wreddit who is there said she was really good for how much experience she has. The words "possibly a wrestling prodigy" were used.

UberTag

NXT tapings spoiler:
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Finn Balor happening on the episode in two weeks.
So much for Finn not working any more TV in NXT although this seems like it could easily be his swan song match after debuting at Money in the Bank the previous weekend.

MC Safety

I like the return of Paul Ellering. The WWE should bring back managers for wrestlers.

Real managers that is, and not valets or whatever Paul Heyman is.

Zach

Watching #BROKEN Matt Hardy and Brother Nero compete together as a tag team in '99. Weird to think they used to get along...

Watching #BROKEN Matt Hardy and Brother Nero compete together as a tag team in '99. Weird to think they used to get along...

You could tell even back then that matt's genius was the architect of their success that pays for brother nero's house and the toys his daughter plays with.

somedevil

So reading the NXT spoilers:

The
Nakamura vs Balor match didn't happen

So either it will happen at the next taping on 6/24 or they will
tape this match on the tour in one of the Ireland stops.

edited

tm24

Watching FS1's Copa America coverage and when predicting the winner of Mexico v Jamaica, Fernando Fiore dons a Rey mask and starts doing the Kallisto lucha chant with arm movements and everything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nitro drop coming:

This drop will likely lead to WCW Monday Nitro finally being completed on the service, with less than two years missing and will be the first drop of the show since January. Two episodes (October 18, 1999 and December 06, 1999) are currently prepared on the service, with it seemingly only being a matter of time before the first batch of episodes are made public. Of course, we’ll make sure to tell you when they officially drop.

HOLY SHIT AT THIS MATCH FOR THE NEXT NXT TAPINGS

AA VS. REVIVAL 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP

groan.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Baseball Stars 2 is the perfect baseball game. Nothing else comes close, save 2020 Super Baseball.

The NES version of Baseball Stars is even better. It's the first complete sports game with team management and simulation play. Also no gender barriers. Truly ahead of its time.

Zach

Nitro drop coming:

This drop will likely lead to WCW Monday Nitro finally being completed on the service, with less than two years missing and will be the first drop of the show since January. Two episodes (October 18, 1999 and December 06, 1999) are currently prepared on the service, with it seemingly only being a matter of time before the first batch of episodes are made public. Of course, we’ll make sure to tell you when they officially drop.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOugNisFgVo

I swear they're watching me. I was thinking I'd run out and then I could just keep on truckin' through PPVs. But now this.

Now. This.

Sephzilla

Make sure you talk to Fit-GAF so you're not wasting any time. Efficiency is key.

I plan on it!

Arm workouts are your weekly dessert. Make sure to earn dessert by doing legs and back.

No one needs a reminder to bench.

Yeah. Im just trying to take a few baby steps for now just to get going again and then I want to really get into some kind of workout routine. I also really want to buy a new bike so I can bike to work daily.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do I get guns, NVM? Curl a ten-pound dumbbell five times a day?
You need a program that increases the weight every time you go, and you need to eat well and sleep well.

Top Bottom