• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Kornflayx

v0mAxol.gif

I just rechecked my ticket, I'm in E as well, you could literally be right behind me, I am now going to designate this the WrassleGAF block from now on lol.

The Dublin show has been similar it seems in terms of tickets. I got a seat in Row K, but it seems tickets for the first couple of rows are still available. Flying out tomorrow morning, got other things planned in addition to NXT.

EDIT: Just off the phone with Ticketmaster, were able to change the order so looks like I'm front row.

Zach

I actually watched this yesterday, so I went to the ol' King of the Ring '99 Wikipedia entry to refresh before solidifying my super official D+ and I saw this dark match listed:

Meat defeated Kurt Angle

Haha...

Kaladin

So yesterday Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald was interviewing fans in the NXT line and me and my friend got interviewed about our experiences going to Wrestlemania and about looking forward to the show coming to Orlando next year. Should be a video interview included in a future article.

Fox318

So yesterday Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald was interviewing fans in the NXT line and me and my friend got interviewed about our experiences going to Wrestlemania and about looking forward to the show coming to Orlando next year. Should be a video interview included in a future article.

Did you protect the business?

Browny

Banned

Were you wearing your Demon face paint, or your Mojo Hype t-shirt? If the answer is no to both, am disappoint.

bjork

Dear Sunny Mac,

I like Kreayshawn but I am troubled by her tweets asking for people to just paypal her money. Please advise.

Cheers,
bjork

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Sunny Mac,

I like Kreayshawn but I am troubled by her tweets asking for people to just paypal her money. Please advise.

Cheers,
bjork
Don't give it to her. She is great but she wasn't able to leverage her big hit.

Still enjoy her music, I know I do

Top Bottom