• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

bjork

Don't give it to her. She is great but she wasn't able to leverage her big hit.

Still enjoy her music, I know I do

Heavens no, my money is for me. Hawaii escape plan and whatnot. I just wonder how bad it's gotten that she's doing this. Before she was teasing a kickstarter, but maybe it's better that she didn't do it?

The White Girl Mob days were really something.

It was all about Lesbian $atanic Druglords. It was the supergroup I wanted and only got briefly.

Anth0ny

ZkXUFcO.png

holy shit lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part about The Revival's look is they're trying to do the 'old school' thing but they have baby faces. So they just look like Bay Area hipsters

TNA News items of the day:
– The Wrestling Observer reports that TNA is trying to sign some of its top talent to exclusive contracts which would allow the company to control all of their bookings. They are trying to specifically sign Matt and Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashley and Drew Galloway, but none of them have signed exclusive deals yet. The site notes that it will likely take a lot of money to make it happen, since The Hardys get independent bookings often and Galloway does well in the UK.

– PWTorch.com reports that ownership of the name TNA was taken over by Aroluxe Media LLC on May 3. The company is registered as the owner of the names TNA Wrestling and TNA Entertainment until 2021, along with names associated with Impact Wrestling.

Mahonay

Banned
So last night on our way home from the Lower East Side my girlfriend and I crossed paths with Robert Patterson and some music artist FKA Twigs who he's engaged to. Thought it was just some random hipster guy until I looked closer. Dude is way smaller than I thought.

Been listening to the Starrcade 99 Lapsed Fan episode, part 1. Took me a long fucking time to get through the PPV with out falling asleep. Just really hard to watch. The podcast episode is hilarious though, so the suffering was worth it.
The worst part about The Revival's look is they're trying to do the 'old school' thing but they have baby faces. So they just look like Bay Area hipsters
LOL. I never realized this until now. Can't unsee.

Mahonay

Banned
TNA News items of the day:
– The Wrestling Observer reports that TNA is trying to sign some of its top talent to exclusive contracts which would allow the company to control all of their bookings. They are trying to specifically sign Matt and Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashley and Drew Galloway, but none of them have signed exclusive deals yet. The site notes that it will likely take a lot of money to make it happen, since The Hardys get independent bookings often and Galloway does well in the UK.

– PWTorch.com reports that ownership of the name TNA was taken over by Aroluxe Media LLC on May 3. The company is registered as the owner of the names TNA Wrestling and TNA Entertainment until 2021, along with names associated with Impact Wrestling.
Welp. Looks like the Neo-Nazis own TNA now.

Mahonay

Banned
Rednecks, conservatieve Southern woman with a rich daddy, neo-Nazi's... Potayto, Potahto.
They had SS tattoos that they've since covered up. Neo-Nazi enough for me.

EDIT:
Read that wrong. No, Dixie is not nearly as bad as these guys.

RBH

tvfI52O.jpg

Sid Vicious came to my work to talk to kids who are locked up in emotional disturbance facilities. He was really down to earth, and honest to a fault with the kids. I can not thank him enough for the way it made my students feel, or for how patient he was with our kids who have many different disabilities. He took over 100 photos and signed 500 pieces of scrap paper the kids could find, all with a smile on his face and begging the kids to stay in school and not try to do what he did, drop out and become a professional athlete. He talked for over two hours, for nothing more than some thanks from the staff, who were more excited than the kids haha. It was an awesome thing.

Memorable Quotes:

I swear to you if I could give it all up, every last bit, and actually learn how to read, I would do it.

You all aren't in this alone, I will do everything I can to help you all out here. How about I come back in 2 weeks and start a football camp to get you boys outside and working towards enjoying being a kid!

I was worse than all of you, no mother, no father, dropped out, locked up, 8 cousins in jail today, and I was able to come out of it. I may still have anger issues, and have to talk myself down, but if I can come back from that, you can come back from this.

I did dumb stuff. Hell I got 2 DUIs in one night! I mean, I thought it was funny as hell, but it shouldn't have been, but it was.

"Sycho" came from me stabbing a guy in the neck 38 times, google it if you don't believe me.

*** Edit *** I have gotten a lot of messages about people willing to donate time, energy and money to helping these kids too. The program I work for is Youth Villages, and our website is YouthVillages.org if you would like to get involved trying to help! I know this is a shameless plug that will make me get down-voted to 0, but if it helps one of my kids, totally worth it!
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4nd1fi/met_sid_vicious_today/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All the rest of the Nitros are dropping

Zach, your ship has come in.

Ronin Ray

So last night on our way home from the Lower East Side my girlfriend and I crossed paths with Robert Patterson and some music artist FKA Twigs who he's engaged to. Thought it was just some random hipster guy until I looked closer. Dude is way smaller than I thought.

Been listening to the Starrcade 99 Lapsed Fan episode, part 1. Took me a long fucking time to get through the PPV with out falling asleep. Just really hard to watch. The podcast episode is hilarious though, so the suffering was worth it.

LOL. I never realized this until now. Can't unsee.

FKA Twigs is great!!! she has really creative and strange music videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYU3j-22360

Mahonay

Banned
I watched Nitro once in a blue moon 97-98. I was a gigantic WWF mark so I really didn't see much of WCW at all until I got older.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
pretty sure going back and watching them isn't 'going down with the ship', plug man.

Ah I see

strobogo doesn't exist anymore! Did you not watch all of the Nitros? I'm so disappointed.

Poor RBH.

Actually, poor Zach. At least RBH's suffering is over.

I watched until the early 2000s. Ducked out before the explosions, but after it was dying.

Kaladin

I stopped watching live Nitro in late 99 when I first went to college.

If I saw any wrestling after that it was exclusively Raw as most of my friends there were into that.

Top Bottom