• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey new guy, there's no benefit to pretending to be friends with Sephzilla. He doesn't have anything to offer. Just a heads up pal.
rh9x6Gx.gif

How do you feel about soul patches

Sephzilla

NeoGAF Vince McMahon is a Max Landis fan and thus has nothing substantial to offer here. Kind of like real Vince McMahon these days

;)

enewtabie

Got around to watching half of Takeover last night. Loved the tag match. Cien guy threw the worst looking elbows I've ever seen.

Also saw the Hardy video. Don't like TNA, but the video was great. Brother Nero!

Kaladin

Cien Almas's finisher is totally balls to the face.

I first thought it was double knees to the face, but he spreads his legs and the guy's face goes straight to his crotch.

enewtabie

Cien Almas's finisher is totally balls to the face.

I first thought it was double knees to the face, but he spreads his legs and the guy's face goes straight to his crotch.

Yeah that was nuts.. Looked like it hurt. Dillinger is pretty good. Gimmick seems to be ok. Wonder why they don't more with him than putting the new guys over.

It took him a while, but he finally got a good look at the end.
His criminal crush and KroniK look was the best imo.

Clark looked better as Adam Bomb, later on I guess all of the steroid use made him just look weird and bloated. He looked perfect to me as a kid but now looking at him, he looks terrible.

Master P brought some guy wearing a Korn shirt from the crowd into the ring to sing "Happy Birthday" to Silkk the Shocker the other day.

This is my life.
I think it's crazy that No Limit were with wCw then Silkk made a song with wwe. Kinda cool though since he's a big fan.

enewtabie

Need some podcast recommendations. Gotta hit the towns next week. I hate driving through Charlotte. I've got Jericho, Sam Roberts, Ross, and SCSA. What else is good?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Athena's official name is Ember Moon, by the way.

NXT Taping stuff, no match spoilers but maybe debut spoilers
Oh lord, Athena got a new name and it's awful

Ember Moon

I believe that was supposed to be a dark match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still find it funny how they never really figured out what level of kayfabe to use in Breaking Ground. They sort of kind of admit its fake, but the wrestlers still act like its a legit sport and that if they lost its because they failed somehow.

Top Bottom