• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like there's no long term goal with Asuka.

Like I don't know what the arc is. I don't know what her ambitions are. She's just 'lol i win'. Basically, they've made her look too strong. Like that podcast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Like I don't know what the arc is. I don't know what her ambitions are. She's just 'lol i win'. Basically, they've made her look too strong. Like that podcast.

LOL that reminds me of the CM Punk podcast. Good callback

I don't know either, tbh. I dunno how they get "rid" of her either. The people with the biggest potential on the most even footing with her are all getting out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I mean, I know who you could book to beat her.

But I won't spoil it. But anyone following NXT's recent signings have made it obvious. But I don't know how you book it. She's not a monster, she's not a Brock Lesnar mercenary holding the title hostage, she's jsut 'i am good at wrestling and wear silly outfits.' At most you could turn her heel, but you should have done that as soon as she beat Bayley. Beating Jax would establish her as a top heel until they built up a new face.

And I would bet Nikki Storm is going to debut as a heel whenever she's going to debut.
Oh joy. Asuka chat.

I'm being critical of her, friend

bjork

It blew my mind watching the last episode and I hadn't really watched for about two years at that point. It still kinda blows my mind.

I just remember the "Shane owns WCW" thing and I thought, "if there is no more Nitro, who cares if he owns it?" Also Vince buried Double J so fuck him etc

Aiii

So not worth it

Pretty much all of NXT right now. Show has no storylines, just people that fight. And titles, it has titles.

XenoRaven

Is that because of booking or is it just because there's a lack of talent/experience in the NXT Women's division right now?

Marvel

could never
Tqkef7U.gif
This is amazing.

Is that because of booking or is it just because there's a lack of talent/experience in the NXT Women's division right now?
I think it's booking, but also that it's okay. I think NXT works best when there is minimal story holding together a lot of excellent matches.

Also hello everyone! :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's booking, but also that it's okay. I think NXT works best when there is minimal story holding together a lot of excellent matches.

Also hello everyone! :)
Greetings, all time Fave Five if you wheel, daddeh

Such mixed emotions.

Who all went down with the Nitro ship? I know Data West watched them all as they aired. Anyone else?
Didn't start picking up on Nitro until maybe 97ish. Then I only caught the first hour unless the bitch & dog show was on.

I caught all of the Thunders though 😂😂

Kaladin

Pretty much all of NXT right now. Show has no storylines, just people that fight. And titles, it has titles.

That is all you need for a devlopmental show. It's people fighting for their spot to eventually prove their worthiness for a spot on the main roster.

Most of the stories are told in the ring. Like Asuka vs Nia Jax where they told the story of Asuka having to adapt her style till she found something that worked against Nia. Nia even had an answer for the guillotine that beat her before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
JYD fan? Good person in my book. Welcome to The Club.
Y1U53Av.jpg

Browny

Banned
Five is real tough but I'll do my best here

Eddie Guerrero
Tetsuya Naito
Stone Cold
Asuka
Junkyard Dog

*nods*
Not bad! Welcome!

Also, do you like Dave Mastiff, or do you love Dave Mastiff?

Don't forget to roll up Blue on your way through. And don't worry about DM's bags - he has no idea where they are.

follow-up question, are you Horse?

Nope, just a person. Unless this is a joke I don't get. I've been lurking for a little while, but I may have missed it.

*nods*
Not bad! Welcome!

Also, do you like Dave Mastiff, or do you love Dave Mastiff?

Don't forget to roll up Blue on your way through. And don't worry about DM's bags - he has no idea where they are.

I wish I followed EU wrestling more, sorry. I always say I'll just binge watch Progress but it's so hard to find time.

Enough pleasantries, now it's time for the hard hitting question; hurricanrana.

RoboCop - Great movie, or greatest movie?
Fantastic movie! If you like wrestling, there's no way you can't also like Robocop. Violent, filled with great action, cheesy, and even funny in it's own way.

Top Bottom