• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't do Meth kids.

Also before Broken Matt there was make fun of Willow Matt and Use my baby as a prop in a heel stable Matt.

He's easily winning heel of the year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This mid 1998 Taker is so awesome. He's number two face in the company. He's also clearly in cahoots with Kane and probably Vince too, but he's playing the long con.

Even on Total Divas Eva Marie is hated.

Tyson Kidd the man focusing on a tag-match rather than Natalya in lingerie.

Also lmao at Cena serving Nikki papers that if she signs them, means he gets to kick her out of the house with a 40 hour warning for her to leave if they break up.

Show is fake as hell but hilarious for that reason.

Don't do Meth kids.

Also before Broken Matt there was make fun of Willow Matt and Use my baby as a prop in a heel stable Matt.

He's easily winning heel of the year.

Not sure it was that big of a competition. Only other ones that stand out kayfabe-wise are WWE Guy who harasses people on Twitter and LU/AAA Guy and WWE Guy who wear Trump shirts, everyone else is in the running for the Carny Collection

This mid 1998 Taker is so awesome. He's number two face in the company. He's also clearly in cahoots with Kane and probably Vince too, but he's playing the long con.
Don't listen to the ae podcast, idk what it is but they just don't care for Undy. In the raw and ppv reviews for won, I'm wondering how do they like him. Whatever, he's one bad mamma jamma.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My favorite bit is when Cole asks Taker if he trusts Stone Cold.

"His motto is DTA you idiot." Of course I don't trust the guy who doesn't trust anybody.

CkbPPlzUkAIyJ4D.jpg

A lot if you will call Cornette's bluff but you need to hear his account on 97, it's really good. His stories and impression of Kevin Dunn are great.

It's over 3 hours but it is worth it.

Matt Riddle is disgustingly talented. A man with one year of experience should not be putting on 4+ star matches every time he gets in the ring. Ridiculously good match with Cedric Alexander just now.

WHC Matt Riddle in 2018 probably.
Riddle is great, super cool to talk to, and a Venture Brothers fan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll never understand Crash Bandicoot love.

I mean. I doubt anyhow has more of an emotional attachment than me to Crash Bandicoot due to a certain situation in my life growing up where Crash Bandicoot was intrinsically tied to that.

and even I'm like 'who the fuck wants a new Crash Bandicoot game?'

Adree

And every Uncharted game has a sequence where you run towards the camera in tribute and it's always the fucking pits.

UberTag

I mean. I doubt anyhow has more of an emotional attachment than me to Crash Bandicoot due to a certain situation in my life growing up where Crash Bandicoot was intrinsically tied to that.

and even I'm like 'who the fuck wants a new Crash Bandicoot game?'
Crash Bandicoot is overrated.
I'm all about that Dash Dingo. Hook me up with another one of those.

Watching the NJPW replays on AXS and the first match has a Bullet Club member. Immediately I'm reminded of why that's not translating too well to WWE. I think it'll get better with AJ leading the healm, but man A/G can not do it on their own

Kurita

One thing that always bothered me about Jeff Hardy is that they present him as a high-flyer (especially in WWE) and shit but, he's kinda slow? It's weird.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm a huge Crash fan and I'm not worried. This is a cross promotion thing. The proper Crash game is coming and will be announced at Sony's conference.

New. Crash Rocks.

Striker

One thing that always bothered me about Jeff Hardy is that they present him as a high-flyer (especially in WWE) and shit but, he's kinda slow? It's weird.
Well he's not lucha but he does a lot of high flying moves. He's not tiny like Bourne or Neville are. They said the same about Owen Hart.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I met the weirdest dude.

He was at a nominally Irish bar (its just a regular bar like every "Irish bar" in the goddamn US), he was obviously a legitimate Irishman and just talked about Ireland and where to find Irish bars the entire time.

Like, if you just want to go to Irish bars, why did you come to America? I presume there's plenty of Irish bars in Ireland.

miserable

I don't get it why people are getting hyped for a new Crash. We know Naughty Dog ain't gonna make it. Not even Traveller's Tales, who did a decent job on the first PS2 Crash game. So what dev could make this so it would guarantee that it's gonna be good?

klonere

Banned
I met the weirdest dude.

He was at a nominally Irish bar (its just a regular bar like every "Irish bar" in the goddamn US), he was obviously a legitimate Irishman and just talked about Ireland and where to find Irish bars the entire time.

Like, if you just want to go to Irish bars, why did you come to America? I presume there's plenty of Irish bars in Ireland.

good place to meet other Irish people and why do Americans go to McDonalds why abroad, same concept

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I don't get it why people are getting hyped for a new Crash. We know Naughty Dog ain't gonna make it. Not even Traveller's Tales, who did a decent job on the first PS2 Crash game. So what dev could make this so it would guarantee that it's gonna be good?
Sony have several studios that can make good platformers. The Puppeteer or Sly 4 devs would be a nice bet.

Top Bottom