• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So Ambrose is winning the briefcase, and then cashing it in at the main event to avoid making Rollins have to carry the entire match right

Wondering what weird and wonderful things TNA has in store for this week.

In addition to the PPV, tapings are this week. AKA when production said they'd walk out if they were still not paid on time.

So yeah it's going to be a nice clusterfuck. Maybe we even get a repeat of that PPV where they clearly walked out midshot and there was 10 minutes of nothing

Aiii

So not worth it
Best Superstar Catchphrases of the Last Decade: WWE Top 10

And at number 1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXVzK9svve8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m46s

untitled-2nwae2.gif

In addition to the PPV, tapings are this week. AKA when production said they'd walk out if they were still not paid on time.

So yeah it's going to be a nice clusterfuck. Maybe we even get a repeat of that PPV where they clearly walked out midshot and there was 10 minutes of nothing

I will laugh my ass off if TNA's production crew abandons them effectively cancelling the PPV.

I started listening to the Lapsed Fan Over the Edge episode while I was riding my bike. When he started reading from the book I had turn it off. Despite really enjoying everything be talked about I started to get massively bummed out hearing the excerpts. Couple that with riding a bike and it just started freaking me out like something horrible was about to unfold in front of me. Immediately off.

I started listening to the Lapsed Fan Over the Edge episode while I was riding my bike. When he started reading from the book I had turn it off. Despite really enjoying everything be talked about I started to get massively bummed out hearing the excerpts. Couple that with riding a bike and it just started freaking me out like something horrible was about to unfold in front of me. Immediately off.
Hmmm. I'm just about to start that. There's a KC 99 and they pick Sean Morely to do it. Bloody Jesus, they should've gotten someone with more inside to do that year simply because of OTE

Rewatching some stuff from 2001 around the time Right To Censor was gaining traction, Stevie Richards could have been a great main eventer if he had been given the chance.

Rewatching some stuff from 2001 around the time Right To Censor was gaining traction, Stevie Richards could have been a great main eventer if he had been given the chance.
I completely agree, they were the biggest heels during 2000 & early 01'. I didn't know this but Richards actually was supposed to be retired for neck problems, then later on he goes on to take a Last Ride from Taker lol.

thefro

Didn't watch ECW at the time, but lots of RSPW people thought he could be a future main eventer before he got injured in 1997.

Hmmm. I'm just about to start that. There's a KC 99 and they pick Sean Morely to do it. Bloody Jesus, they should've gotten someone with more inside to do that year simply because of OTE

I honestly didn't expect it to hit me, but it really starts coming in waves. I think their own emotions may have helped, but it really builds into him reading the book.

I honestly didn't expect it to hit me, but it really starts coming in waves. I think their own emotions may have helped, but it really builds into him reading the book.
Book? I actually like tgis episode so far because the backstory makes sense. The last show I listened to was just boring and them ragging on Kane for 15 whole minutes completely turned me off too.

He is a main eventer...in No Mercy.
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA! As a kid I always asked, why in the fuck is Richards a main eventer! Then I figured out they were punishing show for not losing weight so they had someone else his spot. You'd think they would out someone like Jericho in it but oh WELL!

Book? I actually like tgis episode so far because the backstory makes sense. The last show I listened to was just boring and them ragging on Kane for 15 whole minutes completely turned me off too!

In the Lapsed Fan episode about OTE they discuss things, then read from the book his wife wrote.

DMczaf

Oh ok, I'm only about 25 minutes in.

Did you listen to the Starrcade memorial LF? How is it? I ask because they say it's sad to look at as this show is.

Listened to them all, and it gave me a deeper appreciation for WCW

Especially the early 90s WCW before Hogan.

Vader....those shows were the whole ball game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh ok, I'm only about 25 minutes in.

Did you listen to the Starrcade memorial LF? How is it? I ask because they say it's sad to look at as this show is.

It left me with the same thought I got from watching all the Starrcades myself; it stopped being WCW's wrestlemania equivalent the year they went to Chicago. It became just another show.

Arn and Larry definitely are not dad bod, by media standards. They definitely have the blue collar worker bod which I much prefer to the Cage / Ryback look.

Pre-Hogan WCW is something I'm not super versed in, but watching the War Games collection gave me a bit of appreciation for those dudes. There's a distinct feel and difference in the matches when Hogan shows up. It's hard to explain, but the whole vibe just feels different.

Top Bottom