• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Menome

What in the entire fucks have I stumbled upon?

Blue...it's not what it looks like, honest!

Remember our night in Nashville together!

9iHv4AH.jpg

Anyone remember in SvR 2006 when you could have any character on the Smackdown roster be revealed to have run over Teddy Long? Meaning the actual character you were playing as? That shit was the biggest plot twist ever.

Heroman

Banned
Been hearing this question alot lately, Who the better in ring performer Shawn or AJ? Bret and Bryan can also be a part of this question

Raw64life

Been hearing this question alot lately, Who the better in ring performer Shawn or AJ? Bret can also be a part of this question

Always was a Bret guy. HBK had more great matches because he took 4 years off and then had basically a second career while Bret got mule kicked by Goldberg and had his career cut short. But Bret/Austin > anything HBK ever did.

AJ could enter himself into the equation depending on what happens the next 5 years. The fact that most of his career has the stink of TNA on it doesn't do him any favors.

It's a slow burn to another tag breakup angle between us. Just like how Big Show and Kane reunited and broke up within five minutes on that one Raw episode.

"KANE WHYYYY"

A true Raw highlight of 2016 if I say so myself, it's like they just embraced the absurdity of the never ending turns.

UberTag

Why is Sandow using the stunt double guimmick on the indies? I think that's kinda sad :(
I don't know about that. I mean, it's uniquely his thing. He got himself super over with it. I can't see there being as much demand for his "intellectual savior of the masses" gimmick that's pretty much just The Genius / Dean Douglas with a new coat of paint. So why not roll with what you know until he comes up with something better?

Vader refuses to cover his left nipple
It's probably sensitive. Sore nipples are no laughing matter. There are nerve endings in those things that can be mighty painful when agitated.

XenoRaven

I went to Bojangles for the first time today.

The employees have to say "iiiiiiit's Bo time!" when you go up to order.

There is some serious cross promotion potential here with Bo Dallas.

Vader is awesome! Something about that mask turns him from a fat, jolly dude into a legit scary monster.

Also after watching that Matt Hardy/Brother Nero promo for about the 100th time, I'm now looking up how I can watch Slammiversay from a hotel room tomorrow. It may not be possible :(

SI said:
Fans have witnessed an endless amount of contract signings over the years in wrestling, but TNA aired a very unique scene between the brothers at their home in North Carolina that was striking in its originality.

“I loved it, and think we need more of it," said Jeff Hardy. "It’s so intriguing, and we’re planning to have some more. You won’t want to miss the next few months of TNA. It is is going to be amazing. My brother and I are going to reach new boundaries that have never been imagined by any fan.“

yesssssss

UberTag

yesssssss
They're embracing the absurd and I applaud them for it.
Still don't expect we'll get any good wrestling out of it but I'm not sure this angle needs it.

Well, this is kinda odd.

I was at this show, and Big Show was not there.

Plus the ACTUAL main event was a triple threat between Dean, Sami, and Kevin, which Dean won by pinning Kevin.

All the other results are correct, though.
That's a much better main event, at least. Kevin Owens makes everything better.

Top Bottom