• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

rrc1594

Guys I just watch the biggest Heel turn of all-time

Is there a reason The Invasion storyline fell apart? It seems like something that could have been an whole era by itself. Did they just blow their load too early?

Vince's ego not allowing them to make anything WCW look remotely strong or competitive meant even if they had all the top stars it still would have ended up the same way.

Heck the WCW burying still goes on today lol, imagine how bad it must of been back then when it was all fresh still.

The idiot now owned the thing but instead of trying to give us a dream feud/era he chose to shit on it. I'll never understand that, the war is long over, but still purposely insists to devalue and make the thing he owns look foolish instead of making money and something possibly cool from it. :|

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there a reason The Invasion storyline fell apart? It seems like something that could have been an whole era by itself. Did they just blow their load too early?

Well, the fact that they were missing Goldberg, Hogan, Hall, Nash, Steiner, Sting, Luger, and even Rey didn't help.

Vince's ego not allowing them to make anything WCW look remotely strong or competitive meant even if they had all the top stars it still would have ended up the same way.

Heck the WCW burying still goes on today lol, imagine how bad it must of been back then when it was all fresh still.

The idiot now owned the thing but instead of trying to give us a dream feud/era he chose to shit on it. I'll never understand that, the war is long over, but still purposely insists to devalue and make the thing he owns look foolish instead of making money and something possibly cool from it. :|

That's what else I was thinking. Vince was thinking "I WON" and decided to just bury all the talent despite having some top tier guys.

UberTag

Hoping AJ can win over Cena and not get buried.
Bryan and Dave already wrote off the possibility of that happening.

They had a debate earlier this week on which match they wanted AJ to win either the first of the 3 or the second. Bryan's hoping AJ gets the first win like Kevin did. There's no chance whatsoever that he wins the 3rd. And there's always a chance he gets no clean wins (like Bray) given the presence of his cronies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Shingo is the only heel working as a top heel in a company right now that gets heel heat

also, i'm just gonna say it. Yamato is boring as fuck and I don't know why people like him.

Zach

Groggy bed thought: Who would be WrassleGAF's commentary team?

RBH would be the straight man calling the action, right?

Bluekaveli could be a Jerry Lawler type, but I prefer a Heenan type. Who could be a Heenan type color guy?

Who knows a bunch of crap about wrestling? Our Mike Tenay? Data West? Nah, too cranky.

I give up.

Zach

Fake and not funny
Look at this Tony Schiavone.

Man, Sid looks great wearing the big gold belt even in '99.

They're still doing fake Sting in July of 1999? Jesus Christ.

Talk about sending the fans home unhappy... at the Georgia Dome no less... Kevin Nash really was the worst booker ever.

Oh, not only did the night not end with a good guy on top in the ring, but in the back Savage is abusing women. So there's that.

I'm preparing to witness Kurt Angle's personal Armageddon when he tries to wrestle tonight

jokes, he's wrestling Zack Sabre and it's gonna be doope

Zach

The Cat's music is edited out of his entrance on Bash at the Beach '99 but not in the dance contest that follows. Somebody call my lawya!

Some premium news site is saying that Harper will be splitting from the family.

Also expect to hear huge signings during the next three months.

Good. Dude is an amazing worker and I'd love to see him in more singles matches again.
I'm interested to know where would Bray go? Sd would be the logical guess but it seems as if Vince is putting his new money(Seth and Roman) on Raw so maybe that's where Bray goes.

RBH

Groggy bed thought: Who would be WrassleGAF's commentary team?

RBH would be the straight man calling the action, right?

Bluekaveli could be a Jerry Lawler type, but I prefer a Heenan type. Who could be a Heenan type color guy?

Who knows a bunch of crap about wrestling? Our Mike Tenay? Data West? Nah, too cranky.

I give up.
So I would be Tony Schiavone? :')

Valkrai

Supposedly TNA's been sold already but Dixie is still majority owner.

I'm still offended that TNA's outlived WCW and continues to stay around despite its garbage.
The only exception is Brother Nero

Battlefield 1 is a new thing? What was the first one called? I have never played any of them and thought this was a joke post.

The first game was Battlefield 1942. It's called 1 because of it being World War 1.

Supposedly TNA's been sold already but Dixie is still majority owner.

I'm still offended that TNA's outlived WCW and continues to stay around despite its garbage.
The only exception is Brother Nero

The first game was Battlefield 1942. It's called 1 because of it being World War 1.
The fact that Dixie is still majorirty owner does nothing good. She's got to butt out.

Jamie OD

Hope the Angle Vs Sabre match in Rev Pro today will be something special. If it's on the level of Sabre Vs Nakamura's from a few years ago then I will regret not travelling over to see it.

I have zero hype for E3 now knowing ps4k is a no show. I find it stupid to get excited about games that are months away from showing.

My wife and I went to a gay club last night. I get home , pull up the news and read the awfulness. People are foul, Kurita.
You weren't in the Orlando area, were you?

Top Bottom