• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Anyone remember in SvR 2006 when you could have any character on the Smackdown roster be revealed to have run over Teddy Long? Meaning the actual character you were playing as? That shit was the biggest plot twist ever.
Someone should've licensed Sad But True for this storyline.

Hey Blue, this is an example of the Seven levels of hate I mentioned to you. Colt Cabana vs Adam Pearce

https://youtu.be/9j_o9SNvQxM
Colt is such a goober lol.

Fox318

And who's still standing?
82e6fc421a3f-600x400.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.
Damn straight

You have to watch the remaining stages of that matchup. Would you see Seff vs Rome in that type of stuff
Honestly, I couldn't see anyone of the newer stars doing this at all but for a feud like Edge v Matt in 05, it would be the perfect stipulation with there being some real hate and such within.

UberTag

I haven't done a fave five in a while... in fact, I'm not sure I've put one out since April 2012.
So here's mine...

AJ Styles
Kevin Owens
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tetsuya Naito
Will Ospreay

16 Bit Barcade in Cleveland. Fun little joint.

Let me tell you something, jack. The Hulkster doesn't put anyone over...especially not some scrawny forum poster trying to play video games at a bar, brother. That's not the way I do business, dude.
Woah calm down Hogan, I wouldn't put some chump ass geek over either. It's not good business, get it how you live pleighboi.

UberTag

A 5 star match while a bum is asleep on the side.
Hey, cut Roman some slack! He's done a good job of avoiding nap time in his big TV matches of late.
Can't blame the guy for taking advantage of the opportunity that a triple threat affords him to catch up on his beauty sleep.

You know I never really cared much for Tyson Kidd as a wrestler (although it's sad that he came so close to being paralyzed with that injury and I'm damn well happy that didn't happy), but he's the best on Total Divas. It is clear as day he really does not want to be on this show but since Natalya is one of the most prominent characters, he really has no choice. TJ is so good I don't even think most of his moments are scripted like the rest.

Hell even Jimmy (or rather Jon) Uso is pretty chill.

UberTag

Cena's win-loss record trumps Superman's.
Not only that but Cena is weakness-free (unless you count ex-wives) whereas Superman has kryptonite.

Is there a reason The Invasion storyline fell apart? It seems like something that could have been an whole era by itself. Did they just blow their load too early?

Top Bottom