• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Kaladin

So they had this guy on the latest NXT taping named Oney Lorcan. I had to Google the spelling. Had no idea this guy was Biff Busick because people were too busy making fun of the name Oney while he got owned by Joe in the dark main event.

I think Shingo is the only heel working as a top heel in a company right now that gets heel heat

also, i'm just gonna say it. Yamato is boring as fuck and I don't know why people like him.

Because the break-up with Doi at Dead or Alive was hot and it's better than BxB Hulk, who hasn't evolved in a decade, again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because the break-up with Doi at Dead or Alive was hot and it's better than BxB Hulk, who hasn't evolved in a decade, again.

But Yamato's been the same dude since DGUSA and Evolve shows with Ambrose. Tozawa and Maria are both more interesting choices than Big Match Yamato.

shaowebb

I have zero hype for E3 now knowing ps4k is a no show. I find it stupid to get excited about games that are months away from showing.

Yet its fine to get excited for a console that has no exclusive content lined up for it so they had to push it back till anyone bothered to create any enhanced content for them to show? Any titles for that console would be months out as well you know. Get excited for the games you play not the hardware it runs on. So long as the game plays well it doesn't matter what the hardware was IMO. Its a means to an end.

But Yamato's been the same dude since DGUSA and Evolve shows with Ambrose. Tozawa and Maria are both more interesting choices than Big Match Yamato.

Maria's doing a fine job in her spot on the card, and I love Tozawa. But I'm betting that they think Tozawa'a angling for a WWE gig (as he's been for a while), so they can't use Tozawa to unseat Shingo (and that they've done that match during this reign already). Yamato is fresh for Shingo, even if his style hasn't changed much.

Ps4k anticipation was never centered around games that have yet to come, but around enhancing the games that are already out which is something I would like to see. I will be replaying many of the games in my library once this thing comes out. The whole "not enough games" yet that was issued came off as a red herring. I have zero doubt (and zero proof) that is Sony's knee jerk reaction to Xbox Scorpio.

I was under the impression PS4K was a future thing and current games wouldn't see much improvement.

shaowebb

Ps4k anticipation was never centered around games that have yet to come, but around enhancing the games that are already out which is something I would like to see. I will be replaying many of the games in my library once this thing comes out. The whole "not enough games" yet that was issued came off as a red herring. I have zero doubt (and zero proof) that is Sony's knee jerk reaction to Xbox Scorpio.

Developers aren't happy though with either. Its not exactly something promising for them financially to develop "enhanced features" for the upgraded spec consoles because it literally means they have to split their teams developing and testing two different versions of a title increasing cost. It also means they divide their market because instead of having one version that plays on both consoles they have one that only plays on the enhanced 4.5 consoles thus relegating the vanilla PS4 owners to a mentality of not wanting to own an inferior version. This leads to lower at launch sales as inferior versions would be passed over till cheaper or till folks could afford the new consoles. Either way it hurts launch sales, increases dev costs and splits markets for a product at launch.

Many developers are stating that other than offering more stable framerates and load times they aren't really gonna do anything related towards making "enhanced ps4.5 or Scorpio" versions of games. Exclusive content is pretty much the same as making this a 3 year console gen and many developers are only just now finishing their first projects given the time involved in making next gen titles on these consoles. Not like we ever maxed out the vanilla consoles yet either so its not worth it to start all over developing with just the enhanced systems in mind for many developers.

I don't really see a lot being out for either enhance console in particular really. But hey more stable framerates is a plus. Just not an E3 dealbreaker. I'd go look and see what games are coming to play on whatever hardware is coming over worrying about enhanced console news.

klonere

Banned

eB3TNG0.gif

Hell of a flippy shit match between Ospreay and Bailey, with some hard hitting strikes as well, Will is really laying them in these days

klonere

Banned
Hell of a flippy shit match between Ospreay and Bailey, with some hard hitting strikes as well, Will is really laying them in these days

I hope people were impressed by Bailey cos the dude is fucked if he can't start getting more bookings in the UK, he's banned in the US due to visa issues

When she can actually wrestle and is more than just eye candy then I'll start giving a fuck.

She's had the best Sasha match and the best Charlotte feud by a country fucking mile (and those two things amount to the grand total of matches she's been given any focus in) so I have no idea what your talking about here

toilet

Banned
I want in on this club. I went to wrestlemania 32 (have photos and videos to prove it) Went to Extreme Rules(have photos and vids to prove it) last month and saw Rollins pedigree the best wrestler since Hogan. I just want in this community. I have lurked for months. Let me in!
Favorite wrestler go..... AJ
Favorite non wrestler go... Rusef
Favorite woman in the WWE go.... The BO$$
And I'll walk myself out. I was being sarcastic except for the last part. FREE BANKS!

I had a dream yesterday that Becky and I were fighting off supernatural beings or some shit. I don't know why but I would co-star with her in a version of Supernatural sans the creepy shippers on tumblr and their obsession with Sam and Dean being lovers.

I want in on this club. I went to wrestlemania 32 (have photos and videos to prove it) Went to Extreme Rules(have photos and vids to prove it) last month and saw Rollins pedigree the best wrestler since Hogan. I just want in this community. I have lurked for months. Let me in!
Favorite wrestler go..... AJ
Favorite non wrestler go... Rusef
Favorite woman in the WWE go.... The BO$$
And I'll walk myself out. I was being sarcastic except for the last part. FREE BANKS!

THAT'S NOT A FAVE FIVE GET MY BAGS

Top Bottom