• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Same person mate.
B0LBK9I.gif

I want in on this club. I went to wrestlemania 32 (have photos and videos to prove it) Went to Extreme Rules(have photos and vids to prove it) last month and saw Rollins pedigree the best wrestler since Hogan. I just want in this community. I have lurked for months. Let me in!
Favorite wrestler go..... AJ
Favorite non wrestler go... Rusef
Favorite woman in the WWE go.... The BO$$
And I'll walk myself out. I was being sarcastic except for the last part. FREE BANKS!
12JjBAY.gif

I want in on this club. I went to wrestlemania 32 (have photos and videos to prove it) Went to Extreme Rules(have photos and vids to prove it) last month and saw Rollins pedigree the best wrestler since Hogan. I just want in this community. I have lurked for months. Let me in!
Favorite wrestler go..... AJ
Favorite non wrestler go... Rusef
Favorite woman in the WWE go.... The BO$$
And I'll walk myself out. I was being sarcastic except for the last part. FREE BANKS!

Not so fun fact:

Sasha matches on Raw in 2016: 7

Sasha merch available in 2016: 10

Ithil

Watching Under Siege for the first time in twenty years and Steven Seagal sounds exactly like ZZ.

Not that you can take him seriously before, but now it's at less than nothing levels.

Man, am I the only one who believed The Big Show was really Andre's son? I don't think I stopped believing it until maybe 2004. I wasn't so sure if Andre was really dead or not so when the did the thing with Bossman, I was really confused.

Zach

When is the Berlyn-mania coming to an end?

I dunno, but it's time to relive this post:

Jerry “The King” Lawler made his annual appearance at the 38th annual Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois. We got to meet him at his signing booth and he was great as always. He said he loves being on Smackdown and I asked him who he really enjoys watching and he mentioned Kevin Owens as one of his favorites.

The interesting news was what he told my best friend later. He said that they would have two pay-per-view events monthly, one for Raw and one for Smackdown. This would happen except for the big four events (WrestleMania, SummerSlam, the Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series). I can’t imagine how this will work but he told us last year about Smackdown coming to USA, moving to Tuesday, and going live at some point.
http://prowrestling.net/site/2016/0...o-wwe-pay-per-viewslive-specials-most-months/

Kurita

Vertabreaker was my wrestler's first finisher in a E-Fed I was in back in the day.

The federation still exists and even though I don't visit the forum that much my character is now part of the announce team with his long-time tag partner :lol

so WWE's only solution to problems is MORE OF EVERYTHING

can't get a good TV deal: MORE HOURS OF TV
can't build stars: MORE RAIDING
can't book properly: MORE ROSTERS
can't attract new fans: MORE CONTENT
can't get solid Network growth: MORE FREE STUFF

The alternative is admitting they fucked up, which is impossible

Top Bottom