• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Browny

Banned
oh my fucking god

CkxuTxCVEAAQrJA.jpg
Angle must be 70% water, 30% painkillers.

How random was it for them to include Andre in No Mercy, I wonder was it a shot at Big Show? They made my dude 7'11 562 lbs, I actually believed the height part for the longest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
E3 related

I guess I'm one of the horrible people, but I really don't give a fuck about all these developers. Enough with this backstage shit.

Was TNA ever a good product? If so, let me guess....pre-Hogan?
It was decent in its early stages, at the end of 2006 is when it kind of lost some of its luster to me. I actually stopped watched at the end of that year so maybe I'm biased. Some say around 09 is when it really is going down the hill.

Hex

Banned

I enjoyed the old days with AJ, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Amazing Red, Petey Williams and team canada, Monty Brown, Jerry Lynn, Kazarian, Alex Shelley, hell even gimmicks like Shark Boy were fun. Pre the WWE has been invasion.

E-DuB

Who is more coked out of his mind on this day: Zac Efron on this Battlefield 1 stream or Kurt Angle?
Efron on the assumption that he's got a connection to better quality stuff and he isn't chasing his dumb dust with a stem cell colada like Agle probably has to to keep moving in a halfway believable manner.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm gonna say the actual Kempo trained wrestler does it better than the dude with the worst looking kicks in wrestling

klonere

Banned
I'm gonna say the actual Kempo trained wrestler does it better than the dude with the worst looking kicks in wrestling

I dunno I prefer the one where it looks like Ricochet gets his hand broken to Ishimorii clearly making it over the sweep and then selling

but I guess Zach isn't a properly trained shooter or whatever it is you need to buy into stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will Ospreay is gonna cost WWE so much fucking money to sign.

If Ospreay is still in one piece by the time his NJPW deal is up is the real question here. Dude needs some serious time off soon.

I dunno I prefer the one where it looks like Ricochet gets his hand broken to Ishimorii clearly making it over the sweep and then selling

but I guess Zach isn't a properly trained shooter or whatever it is you need to buy into stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If Ospreay is still in one piece by the time his NJPW deal is up is the real question here. Dude needs some serious time off soon.

He did say he'll be taking a lot less dates going forward.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Isn't Ospreay like 23? But yeah, he's supposedly working through a bunch of injuries to begin with. Dude apparently didn't learn shit from Bryan Danielson's career, I guess.

kunonabi

The PPV only days were worth watching. The X cups and Ron Killings' title reign were particularly good and you some other guys who were shining in the mid card and X-Division. It wasn't perfect and had its moments of stupidity but for 10$ a week you could count on a better in-ring product than 90% of what the WWE was producing at the time.

I wish that AKI would leak what Backlash 64 was supposed to include. I'm very curious but some parts of me don't want to know simply because we'll never get it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean Billy Corgan is already the booker, isn't he?

Top Bottom