• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

DMczaf

I'm a B on that curve. Yeah!

cYfXf4g.jpg

no

Sephzilla

Friends, I know we use the "legit shook" thing alot here and usually jokingly. But I'm legit shook today over the Orlando shit. That's straight up heartbreaking. And on top of that, some of the opiniona I'm seeing tossed around as a result of it. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some people.

Zach

We'll talk about this at home.

Friends, I know we use the "legit shook" thing alot here and usually jokingly. But I'm legit shook today over the Orlando shit. That's straight up heartbreaking. And on top of that, some of the opiniona I'm seeing tossed around as a result of it. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some people.

It's an ugly, ugly world sometimes.

I'm betting if I spent $40 on this TNA PPV I'd feel less ripped off at the end of it than the last $35 ROH PPV. The NJPW guys wrestle like its a house show and Delirious has lost the plot in terms of booking, which fits his character at least.

Angle vs Sabre was a lot of fun. Great atmosphere, a really condensed match though as Kurt's knee is fucked. Ospreay vs Speedball was nuts. Fun show all round, give it a watch when it's on demand in a day or two.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm betting if I spent $40 on this TNA PPV I'd feel less ripped off at the end of it than the last $35 ROH PPV. The NJPW guys wrestle like its a house show and Delirious has lost the plot in terms of booking, which fits his character at least.

Angle vs Sabre was a lot of fun. Great atmosphere, a really condensed match though as Kurt's knee is fucked. Ospreay vs Speedball was nuts. Fun show all round, give it a watch when it's on demand in a day or two.

TNA is also slightly less likely to be a total shit show production wise. I'd never give ROH a dime.

Top Bottom