• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

dream

...but how was #BROKEN/Brother Nero?

(I may have to check out Galloway/Lashley.)

It was good, but the bumps weren't as crazy as I would have liked them to be. Also, Broken Matt got up pretty quickly after the finish, which was a Swanton to the outside, with Brother Nero putting Broken Matt through a table.

DMczaf

It was good, but the bumps weren't as crazy as I would have liked them to be. Also, Broken Matt got up pretty quickly after the finish, which was a Swanton to the outside, with Brother Nero putting Broken Matt through a table.

Brother Nero :)

Zach

Did you get the impression that the feud is over (or OVA as some would surely correct)? Or is this an ongoing thing you think?

dream

Did you get the impression that the feud is over (or OVA as some would surely correct)? Or is this an ongoing thing you think?
No way is it ova. Broken Matt is now Shattered Matt, and I think he's going to sink even lower now to delete Brother Nero.

At first I thought the Assassin was Flair because he did the Wooo. Sounded exactly like him. Then he does a Hulk imitation
Nah you can see through it, he wasn't as over the top as Flair. Even when he's calm, he's still just jumping over things in his promos. Also, he can't stay still when cutting promos whereas The Assassin is more still.

RBH

Kurt Angle makes his entrance at Revolution Pro Wrestling and uses his old WWF theme music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_oX4gU__Uc

lcatawj.jpg

Anth0ny

When Angle came out at a wrestling show in Toronto a couple months ago he used his classic WWF music too

there were you suck chants

chants of love

It's crazy to think that The Shield was supposed to consist of Dean, Seth, and Chris Hero. Well, the original idea was pitched for those three.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I mainly watch the network on an old PS3 in my room and it was giving me no end of trouble last week. Then the app was updated...and it suddenly started automatically playing the next RAW in order!

So I mainly watch the network on an old PS3 in my room and it was giving me no end of trouble last week. Then the app was updated...and it suddenly started automatically playing the next RAW in order!
It sucks though when you leave the room and you can't get to the room in time enough to stop it so you're not spoiled lol.

Sounds like Slammiversary was a great show, I'll see it in a week.

Also Belfast Premier Inn thanks to you I have now have a bruised ass because the shower seat came off the wall this morning when I had a shower. Waiting to be moved to a different room.

Pumped for NXT tonight.

Top Bottom