• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Striker

The 2-sweeting just screams parody, I don't know.

yMbOZDF.gif

There are truly no words.
Compared to the Rollins-Reigns feud it looks interesting.

Striker

Well you've got me there.
Well, you know.

Sabu had an interview recently and mentioned a tryout he had in the mid 90's with the WWF. Vince wanted to make him the Sultan. He got into ECW and Heyman's checks were never popping up. No wonder everybody wanted to leave. Although he does regret choosing ECW over WWF, he wouldn't have been himself and I am curious how his career would've panned out since. I mean, they got Scorpio and had him as the 90's Brodus Clay.

I might get Slammiversary now

You finally win, TNA. All you had to do was embrace the insanity that was clearly and increasingly inside you

imBask

Banned
I need some examples

I mean its a company that was created to get JJ and Russo employment.

That whole early X division run, 2005-2007, there were some really good matches and some big names... You might not know this because he's a WWE rookie, but AJ Styles was once a TNA superstar and he was great!

Why is Stephanie THAT angry at Charlotte over how she treated Ric when like just a week ago Ric insulted her pretty badly and Stephanie slapped him?

Kurita

Why is Stephanie THAT angry at Charlotte over how she treated Ric when like just a week ago Ric insulted her pretty badly and Stephanie slapped him?

The whole thing makes no sense

We're supposed to feel bad for Ric Flair but I just can't. Good riddance!

Sephzilla

Friends, I fucking love Dark Souls 3 and it might be my favorite of the three Dark Souls games... but Doom 2016 is my GOTY at the moment.

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

The whole thing makes no sense

We're supposed to feel bad for Ric Flair but I just can't. Good riddance!

Yes, none of it works. Oh poor Ric! Oh no!

What? :\ He's been the bad guy cheating for months.

Paige warned everyone about Charlotte right at the start lol, but no one listened and called her a bitch etc. Should have listened dumbies.

Dana should turn on her quick before she does it to her too lol.

Anth0ny

Friends, I fucking love Dark Souls 3 and it might be my favorite of the three Dark Souls games... but Doom 2016 is my GOTY at the moment.

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

you're telling me doom is better than the best dark souls?

is u crazy fam

I haven't had time to play any kideo games lately, but some of the shit I'm hearing about Doom sounds pretty amazing... might have to pick it up on steam sale.

Aiii

So not worth it

Because the script told her to.

No need for reason when you can just make up whatever shit you want and will it into existence.

Like how you can have a guy like AJ lose a ton of matches as a face because turning heel is like a reset button and nothing that happened before it matters afterwards, just to name a recent example.

Just think like WWE and treat every turn like a reset button.

Barrage

Because the script told her to.

No need for reason when you can just make up whatever shit you want and will it into existence.

Like how you can have a guy like AJ lose a ton of matches as a face because turning heel is like a reset button and nothing that happened before it matters afterwards, just to name a recent example.

Just think like WWE and treat evyery turn like a reset button.

Pssst...Losing matches has historically been one of the most logical reasons for turning Heel.

But, dont worry, if AJ hurts his knee he can just come back magically as a good guy.

Thats logical booking, right?

Sephzilla

you're telling me doom is better than the best dark souls?

is u crazy fam

I haven't had time to play any kideo games lately, but some of the shit I'm hearing about Doom sounds pretty amazing... might have to pick it up on steam sale.

The campaign has an intangible fun factor that is through the fucking roof. It's not perfect
the later hell levels feel a bit grindy and "same-y"
but hot fucking damnit the gameplay is just so fucking fun and satisfying. I also think Ultra-Nightmare mode will satisfy my inner Dark Souls masochist as well - the description of that mode straight up says that if you die you go back to the start of the entire game.

Note: I haven't touched multiplayer yet

I really want to play Doom, but I can't justify paying 80 CAD for a 10h single player campaign

If you cant justify full price for the campaign then try to get it on some kind of discount, it's super worth it.

Doom is fucking great, single player needs a comeback, the attitude of "it needs multiplayer to be worth money" needs to die, multiplayer is 99% bullshit, I don't care about it, and that's how you get Doom's tacked on multiplayer that almost tanked the game before release.

Are you meant to detest KAI or...?

He's really lame
tumblr_nn6e1pFd5u1t34v14o1_250.gif

No he's supposed to be the babyface. Ambrose syndrome where he's too goofy when he's supposed to be taken seriously.

I finished that Hino vs. KAI match, and my opinion of KAI remained unchanged by the end. Switching the title from Hino to KAI on a flash pin after a Hino Fuck You Bomb seemed didn't fit with the rest of the match, and KAI is too goofy and wacky to be a believable champ especially after Hino.

single player needs a comeback, the attitude of "it needs multiplayer to be worth money" needs to die, multiplayer is 99% bullshit, I don't care about it, and that's how you get Doom's tacked on multiplayer that almost tanked the game before release.

Agreed completely, still need to get Doom though

Anth0ny

Doom is fucking great, single player needs a comeback, the attitude of "it needs multiplayer to be worth money" needs to die, multiplayer is 99% bullshit, I don't care about it, and that's how you get Doom's tacked on multiplayer that almost tanked the game before release.

alternatively, "it needs single player to be worth money" needs to die too. all the casual babbies crying about street fighter v need to grow up. they were only going to play the game for 20 minutes anyways if fucking single player was their main concern.

Sephzilla

alternatively, "it needs single player to be worth money" needs to die too. all the casual babbies crying about street fighter v need to grow up. they were only going to play the game for 20 minutes anyways if fucking single player was their main concern.

Street Fighter V is a bad example because at launch it was pretty barren of a lot of content in general (most of which was in SF4), like even a one-match "vs AI" mode. Overwatch would have been a better example.

The problem with multiplayer only games is that unless your multiplayer stuff is really fucking good you run the risk of having a massive population drop off once the next new thing comes out, and then you kill the long term retail legs of your game. Star Wars Battlefront is kind of a good example of this.

I bought Call of Duty 4 full price back in the day, only did one single player mission, it was all about that MP mode.

That's kind of a shame because COD4 has the best single player mode in the franchise

Kurita

I bought Call of Duty 4 full price back in the day, only did one single player mission, it was all about that MP mode.

bjork

The only game I ever really tried to play multiplayer was Test Drive Unlimited, and I had connection problems. Other than that, I've always just checked out a game's multi mode for a few minutes, see some lobby full of [game]'s Rain Man playing, and opt to stay single player.

Absolutely, it's wasted effort all round in both cases.

Top Bottom