• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

oyK58q7.gif

Still the GOAT:
Zazyu8a.gif

What kinda of stupid cock sucking ending was that? Any other time you would've stayed standing Austin but nooooo not this time.

UberTag

da fuck was Bronx-Man thinking

don't cross the boss
Why would he go and commit account suicide like that? Over something so silly, too.

Ah well... at least he only got banned and didn't have his entire profile obliterated like Jotamide.
See... there's a silver lining.

Hyped for NXT and Takeover next week.

Still no word from Ticketmaster, getting worried that I won't get my tickets in time for the tour.

Recall

There are people who know nothing about Owens', AJ's and Cesaro's past yet have opinions about their future?

2003-2006, the biggest Indy boom and clearly so few watched.

Browny

Banned
Oh Bronx-man...

giphy.gif

It's just so easy to ignore Facebook nowadays. I told my friends not to bother messaging me on it, or inviting me to shitty events - and lo and behold, they text me. Winners all round. Neogaf getting like buttons makes perfect sense as a way of spreading the good word. It won't hurt people who don't care about it.

Anyway, wrasslin'....

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh Bronx-man...

giphy.gif

It's just so easy to ignore Facebook nowadays. I told my friends not to bother messaging me on it, or inviting me to shitty events - and lo and behold, they text me. Winners all round. Neogaf getting like buttons makes perfect sense as a way of spreading the good word. It won't hurt people who don't care about it.

Anyway, wrasslin'....

Facebook is still tracking the shit out of you, though, it's getting ridiculous these days.

I have Ghostery on my desktop, I block a bunch of IP-adresses in my router, all to just not be tracked by all these fucking ad-networks.

I refuse to install facebook on my phone. Had it on my old phone it was just non stop bullshit notifications, people posting what they ate for breakfast.

Fuck that shit.

*shrug* even as someone who works in Dev/Tech/Security/Big Data shit, I can't bring myself to give a fuck. No one gives a shit what YOU'RE doing, they just want big pictures

I refuse to install facebook on my phone. Had it on my old it was just non stop bullshit notifications, people posting what they ate for breakfast.

Fuck that shit.

lol, i get like 1 facebook notification a day, and i could turn that off if i didn't want it, that's not how facebook works

klonere

Banned
The Goatee Club.

Also, please stop '2 Sweet'-ing. Are we going to have to put up with this non-stop once Bálor is called up?

Balor does it ALL the time as well so yeah, get used to it.

If WWE really wants to make this Rollins/Reigns thing work with the proper crowd reaction they need to have Rollins force a kiss on Roman's wife and burn his dog alive.

Sounds like the Orton/HHH feud which never got any heat despite Orton doing tons of despicable shit.

Top Bottom