• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What are you referring to? The calling people "friend" part?

Because, in context, it usually seems like someone saying "I'll pray for you." AKA the purest form of cuntery.

But that's just, like, my perception, man.

I don't even understand he context of the "friend" thing. I think its supposed to just be some kind of carny lingo to sound like you're talking like a wrestler.

What are you referring to? The calling people "friend" part?

Because, in context, it usually seems like someone saying "I'll pray for you." AKA the purest form of cuntery.

But that's just, like, my perception, man.

I've never once seen it used or used it in a disingenuous way. Part of being a community means solidarity and friendship. I may disagree with people in NFLGAF or LGBTGAF but they're still in those communities. With me. Trying to have a good time. No matter what, I consider them friends. I try to feel the same way here, but apparently that's now forbidden.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, Carmella really is awkward on her own, especially given she's still doing Enzo and Cass's routine.

some of you need a break, If you are the point where a crowd is bothering you, maybe its time to move on for a bit.

Wrestling is the best its ever been sit back and enjoying it. there is something for everyone. if you like Hosses, its there, flippy dips, its there, grapplefuck, check, Strong style

. so much diversity and people want to argue about things they hate.

Just saying the thread was humming along fine before certain individuals returned.

B0J7AYgCUAA3Tqd.jpg

Each iota of attention you have given them has given them exactly what they were after, so great job, great effort everyone.

Luckily, there's a tool there to help you save yourself from yourself.
62c45b80ea22e471a7b797a722e03c37.png

Meanwhile, NJPW's Dominion is coming up on 6/19, and the card looks pretty good in front of what is usually a strong Osaka crowd.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship match: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Ladder match for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Michael Elgin

NEVER Openweight Championship match: Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata

IWGP Tag Team Championship match: Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match: Kushida (c) vs. Will Ospreay

Four-way tag team elimination match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Matt Sydal and Ricochet (c) vs. reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

EVIL vs. Hirooki Goto

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & Yoshi-Hashi) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japón (Bushi & Sanada)

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Captain New Japan, Togi Makabe and Yoshitatsu

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi and Satoshi Kojima vs. Dojo Boys (David Finlay, Jay White and Juice Robinson)

XenoRaven

Just saying the thread was humming along fine before certain individuals returned.

B0J7AYgCUAA3Tqd.jpg

Each iota of attention you have given them has given them exactly what they were after, so great job, great effort everyone.

I agree, let's kick FallingEdge out of town for good

Zach

I've never once seen it used or used it in a disingenuous way. Part of being a community means solidarity and friendship. I may disagree with people in NFLGAF or LGBTGAF but they're still in those communities. With me. Trying to have a good time. No matter what, I consider them friends. I try to feel the same way here, but apparently that's now forbidden.

Aww, don't be like this, Sweeney Tom. We're friends, we're friends.

B0J7AYgCUAA3Tqd.jpg

What's your beef with my man Whistleblower?

bjork

I don't even understand he context of the "friend" thing. I think its supposed to just be some kind of carny lingo to sound like you're talking like a wrestler.

I don't know if it's the context here or not, but in old episodes of the Rifleman, Lucas McCain used to call a dude "friend" right before he either knocked the guy out or pumped him full of lead.

Angry Grimace

I assume the reason they've ramped up the number of tag teams is to ship American Alpha out given Alpha barely got mentioned and TM61, The Authors of Pain and the Revival all got plugged (and it actually seemed to me that Revival were more likely to get fed to Ciampa and Gargano at TakeOver).

I assume the reason they've ramped up the number of tag teams is to ship American Alpha out given Alpha barely got mentioned and TM61, The Authors of Pain and the Revival all got plugged (and it actually seemed to me that Revival were more likely to get fed to Ciampa and Gargano at TakeOver).

Hopefully they keep one tag belt. they could havea killer tag division soon

Angry Grimace

And Tessa's got the name and the look but she's kind of a bad wrestler and like half the women on the roster, is just a random jobber.

It's honestly disappointing how slowly they're introducing new talent to compete with Asuka. Like, the only viable match is a Bayley rematch.

klonere

Banned

Meanwhile, NJPW's Dominion is coming up on 6/19, and the card looks pretty good in front of what is usually a strong Osaka crowd.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship match: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Ladder match for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Michael Elgin

NEVER Openweight Championship match: Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata

IWGP Tag Team Championship match: Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe)

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match: Kushida (c) vs. Will Ospreay

Four-way tag team elimination match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Matt Sydal and Ricochet (c) vs. reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

EVIL vs. Hirooki Goto

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & Yoshi-Hashi) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japón (Bushi & Sanada)

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Captain New Japan, Togi Makabe and Yoshitatsu

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi and Satoshi Kojima vs. Dojo Boys (David Finlay, Jay White and Juice Robinson)

I hope the Briscoes win but they won't #AnbodyButCamacho. Can't believe that the Jr. Tag is another 4 way clusterfuck UGH.

Can't watch the card live, Father's Day on Sunday here in Ireland so I'll be being a dutiful son and all that.

Angry Grimace

I don't mind Dean winning, but I know he isn't going to win. I think if you don't successful cash in it's a waste

It makes way more sense to turn it into a big match rather than a "random title change" though. The MITB concept is stupid that way.

Recall

Listening to the last Lapsed Fan show I've not listened to (WM20) and it's still incredibly hard to listen to stuff about Benoit.

The guy was my hero, my fucking hero. The idea of hard work and determination paying off and giving us all some of the greatest matches ever just because he could, then he turned out to be the biggest villain imaginable.

Hurts so much.

Catching up the last 5 pages or so has not been fun. Whys everyone arguing friends?

Are we seeing Finn this Sunday yay or nay?

I wouldn't say it's a great chance because lol his appearance has been debated for 6 months now. That said, all that's left for him to do in NXT is
put over Nakamura
so yeah if it's happening ever, it's going to be soon. For sure, this time.

bjork

Fellows, I saw a truck with a sticker on it that read "I Love My MILF."

I love my mom I'd like to fuck?

I'm not sure I understand.

Haven't seen NXT yet but someone posted about him saying goodbyes. If he's just got into a feud I guess it'll be Summerslam or there abouts. Just thought it made sense for him to run in on AJ v Cena on Sunday. Maybe they'll let it just be a 1 v 1 afterall.

bjork

what if that tag team gets to the main roster and they attack ellering to reveal their true leader

brother roman

the vest brigade

Fellows, I saw a truck with a sticker on it that read "I Love My MILF."

I love my mom I'd like to fuck?

I'm not sure I understand.

It's a weird thing heterosexual people have recently been doing where the guy loves his significant other who he has a child with, but doesn't care enough to call her his girlfriend and isn't committed enough to call her his wife

Pikma

Banned
Having two feuds at the same time is not an inconceivable idea, especially with the way NXT Episodes are taped, and it wouldn't be the first time they do it so If they really wanted they could debut him on sunday and have him spend a couple of months jumping around, so at the end it's all about that, if they really want him to debut right now or not.

bjork

It's a weird thing heterosexual people have recently been doing where the guy loves his significant other who he has a child with, but doesn't care enough to call her his girlfriend and isn't committed enough to call her his wife

Yeah, it's a weird wording. I know people use milf as a term, but when you break it out and it's "my mom" then that's just gross.

Put like I Love My WILEO and then they ask be like "it's wife I like to eat out, duh"

Top Bottom