• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm like ---| |--- this close to posting a Terrence Howard meme image.

Don't be afraid
PR1vuNW.gif

Every time I see Rhodey in MCU movies I think about Lucious Lyon being him, because he's supposed to be.

klonere

Banned
Or everyone in the entire crowd standing up at once and clapping to will him out of a chinlock spot. As opposed to half the crowd mildly clapping in their seats.

People stomping on the floor in the upper sections towards the end of the match, that was real loud.

If they had gives us a real near fall, like Joe kicking out of the Coup, the place probably would have actually exploded.

Sephzilla

We need a WrassleGAF version of the Kofi clock with some of the topics that keep coming up.
  • Full Sail crowds (because all of the talks about chanting/singing boil down to bitching about Full Sail)
  • Gimmick Posting
  • Push Cesaro
  • LOL GOOD CALLBACK
  • ___ in 2016
  • Sunny saying an angle that's working fine should end
  • Blue getting rolled up

rrc1594

Are you guys ready for the start of the KOEra this Sunday

zaSS6zI.gif

tumblr_np3dwfRIQS1r89qoso1_500.gif

d2PtFlw.gif

tumblr_nmrv0ng5kl1s066k8o4_400.gif

A little part of me wants Dean to win, he came out looking strong on Monday.

Aiii

So not worth it
We need a WrassleGAF version of the Kofi clock with some of the topics that keep coming up.
  • Full Sail crowds (because all of the talks about chanting/singing boil down to bitching about Full Sail)
  • Gimmick Posting
  • Push Cesaro
  • LOL GOOD CALLBACK
  • ___ in 2016
  • Blue getting rolled up

Kofi clock... in 2016?!

MC Safety

• Gimmick Posting
  • Push Cesaro
  • LOL GOOD CALLBACK
  • ___ in 2016
  • Blue getting rolled up

Don't forget good old John Cena berrying your favorite wrestlers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Per the Observer, remember when everyone thought Bálor was just going to be in NXT for a short run?:

An interesting note on Balor is that he left New Japan for WWE in 2014 and Styles was his replacement as head of the Bullet Club. Styles did his whole New Japan stint, left, and came to WWE, while Balor was still not on the main roster spending two years in NXT.
I mean, he also was the biggest star during NXT's rise from curiosity to wrestling sensation. Which not coincidentally is why he and Joe are still there.

klonere

Banned
KO wouldn't be a good briefcase holder because I don't believe he'd ever be put at WHC contender level nor does he look like one.

It's going to be Del Rio or Ambrose, make your peace now.

rrc1594

KO wouldn't be a good briefcase holder because I don't believe he'd ever be put at WHC contender level nor does he look like one.

It's going to be Del Rio or Ambrose, make your peace now.

Ambrose or KO are the only ones that make sense. Plus with brand split it opens up a lot of shots for guys

• Gimmick Posting
  • Push Cesaro
  • LOL GOOD CALLBACK
  • ___ in 2016
  • Blue getting rolled up

how is make roman look strong not making the cut here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guarantee you KO will get the title at some point.

But Ambrose is winning the briefcase. They need to set up a Shield triple threat at SummerSlam to drive up interest. He's not gonna conventionally cash in, just insert himself way ahead of time for marketing after the Rollins/Reigns matches at MITB and Battleground get screwy finishes.

At first I really did think Del Rio but the MITB briefcase as a random title change does nothing for ratings or buyrates.

Zach

There's a point where everyone should just admit "Well, I guess Roman Reigns is getting a strong reaction from me, so I guess he's doing a good job at that." and accept that any kind of emotion is a good one.

He's good in the ring, too.

Wrestling rule of thumb: don't overthink wrestling.

No one should do "mental gymnastics" as they say to find something enjoyable or unenjoyable. If you like/dislike Roman Reigns, fine. If you like/dislike Dean Ambrose, fine.

Also, if there is an internet wrestling hivemind, great! Who cares? Join the hive or don't. But fighting the good fight to rid the world of this perceived hivemind is a losing battle any way you cut it. Unless you're just wanting to jack off to being "right" later on.

Just ranting for funsies on this hot Oklahoma Thursday morn.

klonere

Banned

No one should do "mental gymnastics" as they say to find something enjoyable or unenjoyable. If you like/dislike Roman Reigns, fine. If you like/dislike Dean Ambrose, fine.

Also, if there is an internet wrestling hivemind, great! Who cares? Join the hive or don't. But fighting the good fight to rid the world of this perceived hivemind is a losing battle any way you cut it. Unless you're just wanting to jack off to being "right" later on.

"don't think too much about it" isn't a great base for an argument though

Agree with everything else though

EDIT: New Becky

0uMc8Qi.gif

We need a "Becky is bad" square

Angry Grimace

I mean, the free space should be the random Blue posts.

"don't think too much about it" isn't a great base for an argument though

Agree with everything else though

EDIT: New Becky

0uMc8Qi.gif

We need a "Becky is bad" square

"Feebly-disguised Becky Lynch Thirst" is just as valid for a square.

But what if they were singing instead?
YOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT ITYOU'VE STILL GOT IT

bjork

It is the sweetest of all sweet surrenders, young zachariah

Is woman's wrestling that much more ahead than WWE or is it just spot fest city? I feel like Asuka is lights years ahead of the rest.

Women's wrestling in Japan has been light years ahead of WWE/CWF and women's wrestling in North America in general for nearly 50 years at this point with relatively little progress made. Moolah pretty much killed it here and it's only started to recover in like the last 10 or so years and that's still outside WWE.

Zach

You know, beyond this being stupid in every way and if anything being even more insular than the mods already warned us to stop being

Now being friendly is considered a gimmick post. Like holy shit how fucked up does a community have to be to believe that

What are you referring to? The calling people "friend" part?

Because, in context, it usually seems like someone saying "I'll pray for you." AKA the purest form of cuntery.

But that's just, like, my perception, man.

Allow me to illustrate this card while simultaneously filling a space in it.

rakesazjsa.gif

I love it, Ithil/imbask.

Top Bottom