• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Having two feuds at the same time is not an inconceivable idea, especially with the way NXT Episodes are taped, and it wouldn't be the first time they do it so If they really wanted they could debut him on sunday and have him spend a couple of months jumping around, so at the end it's all about that, if they really want him to debut right now or not.

Yeah, the precedent of people doing one last feud in NXT while being on the main roster is part of why I think they'll finally do the Finn debut soon, I just don't know if it'll be "next week" soon. Unless they just get the Styles loss over with real quick and more on or fuck up the title scene even more somehow, I can't imagine what he'd even do if brought up that quick.

Yeah, it's a weird wording. I know people use milf as a term, but when you break it out and it's "my mom" then that's just gross.

Put like I Love My WILEO and then they ask be like "it's wife I like to eat out, duh"

holy shit I can't stop laughing

klonere

Banned
Having two feuds at the same time is not an inconceivable idea, especially with the way NXT Episodes are taped, and it wouldn't be the first time they do it so If they really wanted they could debut him on sunday and have him spend a couple of months jumping around, so at the end it's all about that, if they really want him to debut right now or not.

It happened with Owens, he was running the Sami feud and the Cena feud all at once.

Sephzilla

Man, I am not going to lie, that first day E3 reveal of Zelda was "meh" but after more information popped up , it is the only game i now find myself obsessing over in quite some time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233823

Yeah, I wasn't high on it at first but some of these details and previews are legit getting me interested

It happened with Owens, he was running the Sami feud and the Cena feud all at once.

While also having a mini feud with Alex Riley too

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did you see the newest NXT?

I won't spoil it for you but he's now in a major feud that will keep him around in NXT.

I think its just a blow off match in NXT to put Nakamura over and he's gone. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he's gone before it actually occurs (this is how almost every other NXT guy left, and specifically exactly how Sami Zayn left).

Zach

I'm into it
tumblr_o8ubmpoTs31uft4l8o1_540.jpg

Put the masks back on though

Team's a bit round. But I kinda like 'em, too. Especially with a manager. The Ellering thing is cool, but really any decent manager is exciting these days.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm gonna laugh my balls off if Balor's debut on the main roster is that he comes up, tells AJ he's not in the "real" club because he started it and then calls his face faction the Balor Club and Styles calls the heel faction the Styles Club.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Menome

Friends, I like (less than I used to after some rubbish PPV matches this Spring) Dean Ambrose and there's no smarky reasoning about it.

Obviously I've only been watching since last year's Wrestlemania, but from RAW the day after onwards he had me entertained. He may not have ever been technically great in the ring, but he always looked like he was giving it 110% in terms of effort and intensity.

That fire in his eyes died after he lost against Rollins in the ladder match though, and since then it's seemed obvious in his in-ring performance that he's become disillusioned with his place on the roster. Why give 110% when 70% will get you booked into the exact same position?

He's had some good matches this year, such as Owens at the Rumble and HHH at Roadblock. If he does win MITB, I hope he wins it with at least the vague backstage promise that he'll hold the belt one day, because I want that Dean Ambrose back and having something to work for is what's going to do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, a lot of anger about that bango card. The use of the word "friend" is like Zach mentioned, its a cunty way of saying "pal" and incredibly condescending

However I think some people use it earnestly now. So I don't take it in any particular way. Whenever a community steals another community's thing, it's like a game of telephone.

Recall

WWE wouldn't bury AJ for the 4th straight PPV, right?

Losing main events isn't the same as being buried.

Buried means you lose the dark match all the time, right?

AJ has had the best segments on RAW weekly but because he hasn't won a log of matches he is being buried? Come on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Gaf praising Friends as a good show is one of the weirder things I've noticed on this sight. I mean, everyone likes what they like ultimately but I remember always thinking that shit must be for old people or something because it was so fucking boring to watch As much as Frasier was considered 'boring' it was at least funny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Losing main events isn't the same as being buried.

Buried means you lose the dark match all the time, right?

AJ has had the best segments on RAW weekly but because he hasn't won a log of matches he is being buried? Come on.

Nothing about AJ has been buried. He's shining as bright as he can. Awesome stuff with him. WWE was the right choice for AJ. He's now been everywhere, at the top.

Gaf praising Friends as a good show is one of the weirder things I've noticed on this sight. I mean, everyone likes what they like ultimately but I remember always thinking that shit must be for old people or something because it was so fucking boring to watch As much as Frasier was considered 'boring' it was at least funny.

Frasier was a top tier show, great writing. MASTERFUL comedic timing.

Zach

Jeez, a lot of anger about that bango card. The use of the word "friend" is like Zach mentioned, its a cunty way of saying "pal" and incredibly condescending

However I think some people use it earnestly now. So I don't take it in any particular way. Whenever a community steals another community's thing, it's like a game of telephone.

The Official Guide to Human Decency states that you shouldn't use "friend", "pal", etc. unless you have a rapport with the fellow gentleperson to which you are conversing.

Those are absolutely cunts right there

God, Seinfeld crushed that show in every way

Good to see you have some decent opinions on television, pal.

Angry Grimace

Nothing about AJ has been buried. He's shining as bright as he can. Awesome stuff with him. WWE was the right choice for AJ. He's now been everywhere, at the top.

Frasier was a top tier show, great writing. MASTERFUL comedic timing.

Yeah, but you have to admit its pretty weird to fail upwards into bigger and bigger feuds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see you have some decent opinions on television, pal.

I'd say my taste is perfect, because its mine!

Top Tier Shows:
Seinfeld
Frasier
I Love New York
Sopranos
Deadwood

Middle Tier:
Raw

Bottom Tier:
Friends

Zach

I'd say my taste is perfect, because its mine!

Top Tier Shows:
Seinfeld -- Yeah, dude. I'd ask about your thoughts on Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I assume you hate it for no good reason in typical NVM fashion.
Frasier -- Is this what my dead great grandfather used to watch?
I Love New York -- I watched this when I was dumb.
Sopranos -- Great show! Best ending! (We've discussed this.)
Deadwood -- My brother who likes Friends watched (watches?) this. Is it a spinoff of Friends?

Middle Tier:
Raw -- Nah.

Bottom Tier:
Friends -- Yih.

Angry Grimace

Wait the new Zelda has voice acting

This changes everything

All they need now is to let you play the game as Zelda instead of dumb ol' Link

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoy Curb, Zach. I'd put it on middle to top tier. I never finished it.

Arrested Development also gets top tier. Oz get middle. It would be top had it stopped at S3.

I didn't see Frasier. Should i watch it? How does it hold up?

It is timeless, never feels constrained by when it was made. A+

Its just one of those where the time period doesn't matter. Super solid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was surprised how much Perfect Strangers held up. Like it's corny, but it's still really funny. Bronson Pinchot is timeless.

jmdajr

I enjoy Curb, Zach. I'd put it on middle to top tier. I never finished it.

Arrested Development also gets top tier. Oz get middle. It would be top had it stopped at S3.

It is timeless, never feels constrained by when it was made. A+

Its just one of those where the time period doesn't matter. Super solid.

Mark Calaway was great in Transformers 4.

I like Curb Your Enthusiasm but man...I'm really unsure of the news of its revival.

I don't have those thoughts about the Deadwood movie but maybe that's because it's harder to fuck up a movie coming years late instead of a whole season. And because I love Deadwood more and trust the creators

DMczaf

AJ losing every big time match IS an issue. It makes no sense that he keeps getting main or semi main event matches while being a complete loser.

Top Bottom