• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

As far at the cheering goes, I think it's time that wwe implement a year round cheer/boo sign. These damn fans must think they're at an opera just being so quiet. I think it was two ppv ago, looking at that front row was horrendous, no one was intonanythinto anything. You gotta have a little fun especially if you're paying all of that money.

jmdajr

Topic of the Day:

Best cameo on a TV show by a wrassler?

VaderBoyMeetsWorld.jpg

or

WCWonBaywatch.jpg

lol Baywatch.

And now Rock is making a movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hobo Hank pulling double duty with M. Roblez and MK, who look INCREDIBLY similar.

Gaf praising Friends as a good show is one of the weirder things I've noticed on this sight. I mean, everyone likes what they like ultimately but I remember always thinking that shit must be for old people or something because it was so fucking boring to watch As much as Frasier was considered 'boring' it was at least funny.

GAF doesn't praise Friends though. Also, Frasier was bottom-tier horseshit, right next to Seinfeld.

Zach

I like Curb Your Enthusiasm but man...I'm really unsure of the news of its revival.

I don't have those thoughts about the Deadwood movie but maybe that's because it's harder to fuck up a movie coming years late instead of a whole season. And because I love Deadwood more and trust the creators

Meh. What's the worst that can happen? It sucks? So what? I'm 100% on board.

Talking about Curb here. No one knows what Deadwood is.

GAF doesn't praise Friends though. Also, Frasier was bottom-tier horseshit, right next to Seinfeld.

Let's hear what you like, Professor Beef. I'm sure it will be amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And they're usually filled with attention-seekers who try to derail it by saying "FRASIER/SEINFELD/SOME OTHER SHOW WAS BETTER"

The only talking points about Friends involve how real comedy like Frasier and Seinfeld shat all over it from a great height

Friends watchers are the same cut of human as Big Bang Theory fans

Sephzilla

Those are absolutely cunts right there

God, Seinfeld crushed that show in every way

When we disagree, we disagree. But when we agree, oh holy fuck do we agree.

I was super LTTP on Seinfeld (finished it earlier this year) and it was pretty great. Last episode sucks balls though.

Sephzilla

Friends fans are like fans who swear the Attitude Era was the best era when in reality it was a few good storylines surrounded by a ton of cringeworthy dated shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
cQHKMzT.gif

Wonder if Heidi's on WWE's radar, one of the top women's wrestlers on the US scene for sure.

Only wrestlers on the WWE's radars are based on popularity and not ability. They're even worse about 'discovering' female talent than they are about male

so she's behind like Io, Kairi and Taya.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only wrestlers on the WWE's radars are based on popularity and not ability. They're even worse about 'discovering' female talent than they are about male

so she's behind like Io, Kairi and Taya.

I really, really love Taya. She's amazing.

Top Bottom