• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Heel

ZoJDhHF.gif

Cubby, Chirpy, Hootie the Owl, Koo Koo Kookaburra, annnnnnnnnn the Sanna!

Start dialing, folks.

Start dialing.

bjork

Top Tier Shows
The Young Ones
Absolutely Fabulous
The Rifleman
Married with Children
Tom and Jerry pre-Gene Deitch
Wheeler Dealers
Original 90210
Roseanne Seasons 3-5
most j-dramas between 1992-1997

Middle Tier Shows
Wrasslin (any)
Roseanne Seasons 1-2, 6

Runny-poop Tier Shows
How I Met Your Mother
Arrested Development
Roseanne Seasons 7-9
OC

Heel

WE GOT PRINCESS

....what's that?

(whispers into his mic to an unknown figure off camera)

...are they serious? Well, if they say so.

Folks.

If you call now.

I can't believe this.

If you start dialing....RIGHT NOW...we are throwing in....VALENTINO.

And once they're gone....they're gone.

ZoJDhHF.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seasons 3-5 are the sweet spot for almost every sitcom

Menome

Oh, and I use 'friends' unironically. Despite our squabbling every day from time to time, this is my wrestling-chat home. I'm sure if anyone has a problem with me for some reason, then I'm on their ignore list.

My ignore list however, remains empty.

Kaiterra

Banned
Man, I am not going to lie, that first day E3 reveal of Zelda was "meh" but after more information popped up , it is the only game i now find myself obsessing over in quite some time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233823

It sounds like it's kinda just Nintendo copying a bunch of shit from other devs but uh...

...It's shit that works, and shit they can probably do even better.

Gaf praising Friends as a good show is one of the weirder things I've noticed on this sight

I don't think it's just a GAF thing. I think it's a "90s Kids Remember" thing.

I swear Yao Ming got taller after he retired

You're just not seeing him standing around super tall dudes all the time anymore.

Fave Five TV Sitcoms -- go!

I don't think this is in any particular order.
1. Seinfeld
2. Cheers
3. Roseanne
4. Always Sunny
5. Parks and Recreation

bjork

I'm stunned at the lack of love for Home Improvement

They dropped a steel beam on a 55 Nomad and I hated them forever, even after I found out it was faked. Good show aside from that.

But nowadays if I was picking a Tim Allen show of choice, I'd go with Last Man Standing because Mandy Baxter.

Sephzilla

They dropped a steel beam on a 55 Nomad and I hated them forever, even after I found out it was faked. Good show aside from that.

But nowadays if I was picking a Tim Allen show of choice, I'd go with Last Man Standing because Mandy Baxter.

GOODNIGHT HULKAMANIACS

Oh, and I use 'friends' unironically. Despite our squabbling every day from time to time, this is my wrestling-chat home. I'm sure if anyone has a problem with me for some reason, then I'm on their ignore list.

My ignore list however, remains empty.
If you're on the ignore list, I'd assume it's because of what you've done to everyone's favourite stars! YOU'RE A WITCH.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It turns out that Carmella's entrance music triggers my fast-forwarding button press. Doubly so if she's cutting a promo too.

Pairing her with Enzo and Cass was weird since that's the team that least needs a manager.

I wonder, if 911 never happened would they put the title on Angle. I mean Austin did lose the title in a fluke way. Then won the title back on Raw so it didn't seem like a long term thing.

PCW are doing their first iPPV a week on Saturday, only £3;

Kinicg3.jpg

Sha/Galloway and Single/Riots should be worth the price of admission. Watching a Mr. Anderson match in 2016 though...fuck.

It sucks that we never got LoD v Dudley's. I believe if Animal didn't die, we would've got it. I'm not even gonna ask who's better because we know already but you gotta love that the Dudley's captured every major tag title.

Top Bottom