• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

dream

Jeez, a lot of anger about that bango card. The use of the word "friend" is like Zach mentioned, its a cunty way of saying "pal" and incredibly condescending

However I think some people use it earnestly now. So I don't take it in any particular way. Whenever a community steals another community's thing, it's like a game of telephone.

Just a point of clarification, Sunflower...

As the person who coined the use of "friend" as a somewhat pejorative term, I had initially begun using it as a way to let people whom I usually liked know that I was disagreeing with them. So it wasn't entirely condescending--it was maybe 60% condescending.

Then Heel brought it over here, and, if we're being honest, he doesn't like any of you, and thus the term became 100% condescending. Especially once everyone started using it because they saw Heel saying it.

Browny

Banned
PCW are doing their first iPPV a week on Saturday, only £3;

Kinicg3.jpg

Sha/Galloway and Single/Riots should be worth the price of admission. Watching a Mr. Anderson match in 2016 though...fuck.
Lmao at New Age Assholes.

Surprised that Diners Drive-ins and Dives isn't top tier wrasslegaf TV.

And there needs to be more love for Black Books and Spaced in here.

Colocho

Banned
Is Nikki Bella, The Queen of Strong Style, coming back soon? I feel the women's division is severely lacking in star power right now.

Heel

Just a point of clarification, Sunflower...

As the person who coined the use of "friend" as a somewhat pejorative term, I had initially begun using it as a way to let people whom I usually liked know that I was disagreeing with them. So it wasn't entirely condescending--it was maybe 60% condescending.

Then Heel brought it over here, and, if we're being honest, he doesn't like any of you, and thus the term became 100% condescending. Especially once everyone started using it because they saw Heel saying it.

Despite WrassleGAF becoming increasingly passive-aggressive when I dare make an appearance in their insular clubhouse, I will continue to use "friend" in earnest.

I didn't know this, having been out of paying attention to wrestling for a very long time, but Kikutaro moving to the States to wrestle here might be the best piece of wrestling news that has ever existed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's too bad we had a feud with AJ Styles and Roman Reigns where Reigns did his "I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm THEE GUY" speech like 8 times and Styles never responded "The Guy Community?!"

Cagey

Banned
Finn Balor being so lean that he has forehead vascularity is yet another reason why his existence bodyshames me.

Edit - "match of the year" chant from Full Sail? James Cameron needs to raise the bar again.

Heel

Are any of you playing Overwatch on PlayStation 4? Perhaps we could mend fences through cooperative video gaming as an exercise in team building.

Sephzilla

Despite WrassleGAF becoming increasingly passive-aggressive when I dare make an appearance in their insular clubhouse, I will continue to use "friend" in earnest.

Friend Heel, I very much enjoy your postings here! You get the nostalgia pops and you still got it!

Are any of you playing Overwatch on PlayStation 4? Perhaps we could mend fences through cooperative video gaming as an exercise in team building.

*Raises hand*

Though I'm midcard tier at that game

TNA

June 28:
* Braxton Sutter defeated Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, DJ Zema Ion, Eddie Edwards, Rockstar Spud and Mandrews to become new #1 contender to the X Division Title. Champion Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis were on commentary. Shane Helms, Lee and Everett beat Sutter down after the match
* Bennett says he's defending the title right now and retains over Sutter
* Bram defeated Rosemary by DQ when TNA Tag Team Champions The decay interfered. Bram wouldn't hit Rosemary but finally went to slam her but Abyss and Crazzy Steve ran in. Rosemary stopped them from beating on Bram
* Matt Hardy comes out in a wheelchair, pushed by Reby Sky. Matt says he needs 6 weeks to heal from Six Sides of Steel but he wants one more match against Brother Nero. The winner of the match will own the Hardy name, the loser can no longer use it. Jeff Hardy accepts the challenge. Matt played possum in the wheelchair and dropped Jeff over a steel chair. Matt announces the match will actually take place in 1 week at their home in North Carolina
* Tyrus, Mahabali Shera and Grado defeated Al Snow and The Tribunal
* TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley retains over Drew Galloway and Ethan Carter III in a Triple Threat. Lashley pinned EC3 for the win

July 5:
* Dixie Carter opens the show, back from her time off. She books Mike Bennett to defend the X Division Title against the whole division in Ultimate X
* Eddie Edwards won Ultimate X to become the new TNA X Division Champion
* James Storm defeated TNA King of the Mountain Champion Eli Drake by DQ
* Jade defeated Marti Bell in a Street Fight
* Segment with Dixie Carter and Billy Corgan having words with Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis. Bennett says he's going to ruin Destination X
* Backstage segment reveals a love affair between Bram and Rosemary
* Raquel and BroMans defeated Rosemary and The Decay
* Destination X is announced for July 12th with World Champion Lashley vs. X Division Champion Eddie Edwards with both titles on the line. Impact ends with a segment between the two

So 3 days of tapings, one belt changed hands twice and is being hinted at changing again at least once or twice more

Also holy shit at that Bram/Rosemary stuff

You all have got to watch Kane v Angle for the US title from SD Oct 2001. Very good match even with the interference, the only part that sucked was
Kane tappong out. I would've had him just pass out from the hold. I hate them de monstering Kane.

Striker

You all have got to watch Kane v Angle for the US title from SD Oct 2001. Very good match even with the interference, the only part that sucked was
Kane tappong out. I would've had him just pass out from the hold. I hate them de monstering Kane.
How many times did 'Taker tap in his career? Can't be much.

Kaladin

So my gaming for the rest of the year?

No Man's Sky
South Park : The Fractured But Whole
Final Fantasy XV
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition

That's current NYWC FUSION CHAMPION Big O, that beefy dude that Zack Ryder plugged on his youtube show a lifetime ago

His compatriots include NYWC CHAMPION STOCKADE

The NYWC STARLET CHAMPION Willow Nightingale

And the NYWC TAG CHAMPIONS Flawless and Lawless
I think you may have got me to watch some indy shit, all of those champions look great especially Willow. I'm in love 😍😍😍 she's thick 😰😰😰

Zach

So my gaming for the rest of the year?

No Man's Sky
South Park : The Fractured But Whole
Final Fantasy XV
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition

Fave Four Upcoming 2016 Game Releases?

INSIDE
XCOM 2
Mafia III
The Last Guardian

(release order)