• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know this, having been out of paying attention to wrestling for a very long time, but Kikutaro moving to the States to wrestle here might be the best piece of wrestling news that has ever existed.

Weird isn't it? I love Kikutaro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Folks, if you call now you get a....D.VA voice line....a duplicate player icon...an the Mei spray.

WE HAVE A LEGENDARY FOLKS

IN EVERY SET OF 25 LOOT BOXES YOU ARE GUARANTEED! GUARANTEED! A LEGENDARY DROP!

MAKE NO MISTAKE THESE LEGENDARIES RETAIL FOR OVER A THOUSAND GOLD!

WE ARE GOING TO OPEN THE 25TH BOX HERE TO SEE WHAT YOUR LEGENDARY WILL BE, GANG. THIS IS BIG.

HERE WE GO, WE GOT A BASTION SPRAY! THAT'S AN EASY 75. A PLAYER ICON, I THINK THATS FOR SOME WARCRAFT WORLDS GAME, THAT'S INCREDIBLY RARE. AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAME, FOLKS. THATD PROBABLY GO FOR 500. WE GOT A VOICE LINE FOR GENJI! A VOICE LINE! ANOTHER 75. AND HERE'S OUR LEGENDARY, A

WIN ANIMATION FOR REAPER

Menome

Are any of you playing Overwatch on PlayStation 4? Perhaps we could mend fences through cooperative video gaming as an exercise in team building.

I play Battleborn. Everyone from WrassleGAF should play it. That way the active player-count will double in size.

:(

Zach

The Last Guardian is one of those that I kind of want, but not as much as the others, and I feel like it will see a price drop quickly.

I'm buying the special edition or whatever with my Prime discount on Amazon for ~$100. I'm all about waiting for games to go down in price, but not something like this. I will support the creators of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus without reservation until they let me down. They're Kojima/Rockstar tier for me. Excited!

I play Battleborn. Everyone from WrassleGAF should play it. That way the active player-count will double in size.

It's over, Menome. It's over.

Well not over, but you know... over over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry for your loss Menome. I'd be happy to play, uh, anything else.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fave Four Upcoming 2016 Game Releases?

INSIDE
XCOM 2
Mafia III
The Last Guardian

(release order)

South Park
Forza Horizon 3
Mafia 3
FF XV
WoW expansion
Deus Ex

but really

Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza HOrizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3

Sephzilla

I'm sort of interested in Playstation VR but I don't know if i should be

are you guys saying Muddbone has a bad look?!
IMG_0734.JPG

Papa Shango still wrestles?

Zach

South Park
Forza Horizon 3
Mafia 3
FF XV
WoW expansion
Deus Ex

but really

Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza HOrizon 3
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3

I'm sure I'll play the new South Park. Probably when it goes down in price, though.

And I just couldn't get in to that Deus Ex game. I thought for sure I'd like it, but it just didn't click.

I'm sort of interested in Playstation VR but I don't know if i should be

This is when it pays to have a kid. I'm almost certain my son will want it for Xmas, which means I get to toy with it without potential buyer's remorse. :D

Heel

WE HAVE A LEGENDARY FOLKS

IN EVERY SET OF 25 LOOT BOXES YOU ARE GUARANTEED! GUARANTEED! A LEGENDARY DROP!

MAKE NO MISTAKE THESE LEGENDARIES RETAIL FOR OVER A THOUSAND GOLD!

WE ARE GOING TO OPEN THE 25TH BOX HERE TO SEE WHAT YOUR LEGENDARY WILL BE, GANG. THIS IS BIG.

HERE WE GO, WE GOT A BASTION SPRAY! THAT'S AN EASY 75. A PLAYER ICON, I THINK THATS FOR SOME WARCRAFT WORLDS GAME, THAT'S INCREDIBLY RARE. AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAME, FOLKS. THATD PROBABLY GO FOR 500. WE GOT A VOICE LINE FOR GENJI! A VOICE LINE! ANOTHER 75. AND HERE'S OUR LEGENDARY, A

WIN ANIMATION FOR REAPER

McCree rookie! The high nooner! Can you believe this, gang? Be dialin'.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WE GOT EVERY LUCIO SKIN. LUCIO IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTERS IN THE COMPETITIVE SCENE, ASK MIKE. GUYS, YOU HAVE GOT TO GET IN ON THIS

Heel

This is a dealer lot, folks. We don't check these loot boxes. We need the space at our factory, and are moving them in volume. We fill them up and we ship 'em out. Who knows what you'll get.

(looks off camera) Wussat? Open up a lot? But we're gonna sell out anyway

...............................okay, folks, let's open one of these puppies.

XJJIBTH.jpg

PSA 9 PHARAH EYE PLAYER ICON. THAT'S MINT, GANG.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
THEY TOLD ME TO PULL THIS SAMPLE, FOLKS! THEY TOLD ME TO PULL IT! But for you? For you guys?... 5 more minutes. 5 MORE MINUTES ON THE PHARAH EYE PLAYER ICON. CALL NOW! DO NOT MISS THIS! DO. NOT. MISS THIS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite Don West look is when he was in TNA in the almost-hawaiian shirts. Runner up is his Shop look, sometimes w/mustache.

You all have got to watch Kane v Angle for the US title from SD Oct 2001. Very good match even with the interference, the only part that sucked was
Kane tappong out. I would've had him just pass out from the hold. I hate them de monstering Kane.

Does this count as the pro Kane post for the day? am I excused from doing it myself for the glory of Bingo?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does this count as the pro Kane post for the day? am I excused from doing it myself for the glory of Bingo?

Just do it. It's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. THE thing, if you wheel, daddeh.

I have to admit I was a bit of a Hurricane mark. It was the right mix of stupid and fun.
You have a friend in Beef.

Just do it. It's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. THE thing, if you wheel, daddeh.
Good point, remember who Hurricane's best tag team partner was? it was Kane.
So much so he won a tag team ladder match without even needing the Hamburglar Helms who was probably off shoving chicken mcnuggets up his ass

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's too bad that its pretty much guaranteed that nothing interesting is gonna happen at MITB.

They're hyping it up on the card alone so Ambrose is getting the case, Cena's going over, Roman's going over, and Ambrose will just tease a cash-in without actually doing anything and that's it. Despite all the "BEST MITB EVER" I don't even remember anything on the card.

It's too bad that its pretty much guaranteed that nothing interesting is gonna happen at MITB.

They're hyping it up on the card alone so Ambrose is getting the case, Cena's going over, Roman's going over, and Ambrose will just tease a cash-in without actually doing anything and that's it. Despite all the "BEST MITB EVER" I don't even remember anything on the card.

Remember the power of June?
Yeah I don't either

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE Money in the Bank 2016 |OT| Fuck You WWE got your money

WWE Money in the Bank 2016 |OT| Hey, it's full of shredded newspaper!

WWE Money in the Bank 2016 |OT| Ratings in the Tank

I try to make sure people talk about Kane everyday. I actually decided The Lapsed Fan was thw worst podcast ever because they spent ten minutes talking about Kane being shitty. Luckily I don't twitter or I'd send them some dirty emails disrespecting Kane.
I have to admit I was a bit of a Hurricane mark. It was the right mix of stupid and fun.
Being a Big Green Lantern fan, I LOVED Hurricane but I also liked Shane in wCw so it was a given lol

Roman's gonna win
AJ's gonna win, but it'll be dirty and Cena will get his win back in the next 2 PPVs
Del Rio or Jericho's gonna get the MITB case so Roman has someone to feud with after he's done burying Seth, and they know putting Ambrose or Owens in that position would only continue to exacerbate all the X-Pac heat Roman's getting.

Btw if you all thought the ratings for Raw were bad, holy shit tonight it's going to be even worse for SD. I'm predicting sub 1.0, some tna shit.

Barrage

What would make you happy? What could they do that you would find interesting?

Top Bottom