• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll say Vader vs Ospreay happens this year

Definitely not in NJPW. Probably in some British indie

For sure, that's my thought as well

Also, Ospreay goes over Vader for obvious reasons

boootaaay was used in an angle. gifs were finally an angle.

GIF Wrestling Federation is the future.

I'll say Vader vs Ospreay happens this year

Definitely not in NJPW. Probably in some British indie

Southside seem the sort to book such a ridiculous match, maybe RevPro but what's anyone really expecting out of any potential encounter? Will probably just bounces off Vader a bit, flips out of a few suplexes, maybe hits a flippy-dippy splash and then gets demolished.

Vader hasn't done the job for anyone in a singles match since 2004, vs Hashimoto in HUSTLE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Southside seem the sort to book such a ridiculous match, maybe RevPro but what's anyone really expecting out of any potential encounter? Will probably just bounces off Vader a bit, flips out of a few suplexes, maybe hits a flippy-dippy splash and then gets demolished.

Vader hasn't done the job for anyone in a singles match since 2004, vs Hashimoto in HUSTLE.

It's been that long? Well shit.

klonere

Banned
Vader probably thinks that taking an L to Ospreay would greatly harm his chances of getting into the HoF.

Well taking the match in the first place probably would.

Browny

Banned

Obligatory
zpQcP2r.gif

Vader didn't job in TNA in 2015

wearing sweatpants and UFC gloves

The MAN

To be fair, if you were Vader, would you job to anyone in TNA?

On the other hand, like a tree that falls in an empty forest, if you job to someone in TNA, did it really happen at all?

Sephzilla

Some of 2K's models look really good, others look downright weird. Go play their NBA game to see what I mean.

It's a shame that seemingly every other sports game looks a full generation better than WWE games.

--NBA 2K looks fucking phenomenal.
--Madden looks respectable
--UFC 2 looks amazing
--MLB The Show is scary good looking

Meanwhile WWE 2k looks like it's last-gen shit. Even Fight Night Champion which is 5 fucking years old and made for last-gen consoles looks better than WWE 2k.

It's a shame that seemingly every other sports game looks a full generation better than WWE games.

--UFC 2 looks amazing

Meanwhile WWE 2k looks like it's last-gen shit. Even Fight Night Champion which is 5 fucking years old and made for last-gen consoles looks better than WWE 2k.

Every single Fight Night game looks better than every WWE game released in the last decade. Still.

Zach

I was so upset he was in there. You did a good job of making me hate him.

Haha... why upset?! I thought it was good, silly fun.

P.S. Seems like a good time to revisit...

Tagyhag

--UFC 2 looks amazing

The power of YUKES

Mahonay

Banned
I hope Jerry being gone means we get Corey Graves on Smackdown.

Also a couple getting in a fight when there's a 40 year difference between them is the least shocking thing in the world. It's almost as if a 27 year old can't quite fully relate with a 66 year old man. I mean I'm just taking a wild guess.

Sephzilla

Every single Fight Night game looks better than every WWE game released in the last decade. Still.

I want a new Fight Night game so badly. That was the last video game that unilaterally united all of my close friends under one game again. We made boxers of all of us and got together once every week and had a card

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It's a lot easier to concentrate on two people (three, with ref) that is confined to a ring as opposed to WWE's six to eight player issues and requirements.

Sephzilla

It's a lot easier to concentrate on two people (three, with ref) that is confined to a ring as opposed to WWE's six to eight player issues and requirements.

NBA 2K covers that plus more though. 10 players on the court plus plus 14 player sitting on the bench. Those games still look significantly better than WWE.

Top Bottom