• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Striker

Some players in NBA 2K look really great, like Kevin Durant. They all don't. They go through the same scanning as they do for the WWE games. Certain ones get a lot more work put into them, aka Triple H, Cena, Orton if you look at their screenshots.

Both games have awful crowds. Might say the WWE game has an overall better look for CAWs (hair, skin, sweating, etc.) than the NBA games do. The facial and speaking portion of NBA's MyCareer just looks goofy.

Heroman

Banned
ezgif-3569612231.gif

Sephzilla

Some players in NBA 2K look really great, like Kevin Durant. They all don't. They go through the same scanning as they do for the WWE games. Certain ones get a lot more work put into them, aka Triple H, Cena, Orton if you look at their screenshots.

Both games have awful crowds. Might say the WWE game has an overall better look for CAWs (hair, skin, sweating, etc.) than the NBA games do. The facial and speaking portion of NBA's MyCareer just looks goofy.

Yeah, MyCareer in NBA 2K hits the heart of the uncanny valley

Kuroyume

Banned
There's almost a 40 year age difference between Lawler and his girlfriend. She's an adult, but that's wild when you think about it.

Sephzilla

Since I cut out soda I've reduced my drinks to water, Powerade, milk, and beer (the final 2 being occasional). I actually feel a lot better off for it

Mahonay

Banned
The only time I ever actually drink Gatorade is when I'm brutally hungover.

I'm a water kind of guy. If it's not water, then it's coffee.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We should do another Avatar Rumble when Berlyn expires.

Nice as it sounds, the appeal is that its a once-a-year thing. Something to be excited about.

That, and a whole month as someone else's face SUCKS

Zach

Let the market determine whether or not there's a Rumble. If someone wants to run it, and there are 30 people who enter, I say do it to it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let the market determine whether or not there's a Rumble. If someone wants to run it, and there are 30 people who enter, I say do it to it!

Keep it like Andre the Giant. Don't make it the Big Show!

bjork

Powerade is a coke product

you may as well drink coke

I'll be over here with my delicious orange gatorade

it's like eating an orange but you don't get the strings in your teeth

MC Safety

You should all be proud of me, as I used carny speak (specifically "work" and "shoot") for the first time in a post on the Internet.

Although, to my credit, I'll be damned if I know or care which is which in terms of those words.

Anth0ny

You should all be proud of me, as I used carny speak (specifically "work" and "shoot") for the first time in a post on the Internet.

Although, to my credit, I'll be damned if I know or care which is which in terms of those words.

I'll help, I'm an expert in carny talk. What you meant to say was, "I'm not sure if I'm working a work, or working a shoot. And that's a shoot."

bjork

Serafitia was a work. Use that as your compass.

Fox318

On a russian MMA show a fighter just came out to smooth criminal played by a brass band with masked female dancers next to him

Top Bottom