• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Atmosfear - VHS boardgame
pic1666722.jpg

Skull & Crossbones - VHS boardgame
pic76847.jpg

Kong Man - toyish boardgame
227cae6481bfc61bd268f2c582aa696c.jpg

Key to the Kingdom - boardgame
KttK.jpg

And of course monopoly, but no one ever wants to play as it always devolves into bitter salty tears

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rewatching Dragonball - surprised ar lot of the humour, General Blue as a closeted gay man, Master Roshi is a huge pervert, also Goku routinely kills his enemies in DB, although in DBZ he almost never kills.

That's because in DBZ they start face turning every other bad guy. I mean, Freeza and Cell don't, but he jobs to Cell and leaving Freeza alive is one of the dumbest things he does by a lot.

Tied back before I ever get there. Some days I put it up, depending on how unruly it's being. Gonna cut it sometime soon, though. It's almost time to donate.

Wikipedia says the 2600 came out on Sept 11, 1977. I beat it to market by three days.
Wait until you're 40 then cut it. Then style it like Bon Jovicho.

Caderfix

I fixed my fiancée's notebook last year, but, somehow, she didn't use it until know.

Here's the pic she sent me:
13450816_1391659780847838_6267751542588489674_n.jpg

Somehow, seeing that outdated poster makes it even better.

Interesting to note that all of the DB enemies who turn face die in the Saiyan Saga.

Yamcha - taken out by a Kamikaze attack by a Saibaman.
Chiaotsu - blows himself to try and kill Nappa.
Tien - loses an arm to Nappa and use tye last of h8s strength trying to beat Nappa.
Piccolo - takes a blast meant for Gohan and dies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ugh, I wanted Corey Graves on SmackDown, but not like this. Just ugh.

...... Really a kiss my ass club? I feel sorry for all of the Alliance guys and if I were regal I would just leave. Kissing a smelly, musty, steroidy ass ffs.

Cagey

Banned
Noted gimmick poster David Shoemaker outlines the Mark v. Smark expectations for each MITB match.

https://theringer.com/does-wwe-have-an-inevitability-problem-73846722ac7b#.fgrpdthj9

Smark: Owens should win because he spent years toiling on the indie and international scenes before finally making it to WWE four months ago and immediately proving that he belonged there all along. Or else Sami Zayn, because ibid. Or maybe Cesaro.

Smark: A.J. Styles should win because he spent years toiling on the indie and international scenes before finally making it to WWE four months ago and immediately proving he belonged there all along.

bjork

Is that and "longer the line, sweeter the ride" and "I love RAW" your go to pick-up lines?

first of all

oldest ride, longest line

second off

I think "I love Raw" has never exited my being in any form ever. I would be shocked if there were a record of this happening

Angry Grimace

I feel like the thread title is inaccurate. It's less that its powered by Bluekaveli, and more that its powered by random episodes of ~2001 Monday Night Raw.

I feel like the thread title is inaccurate. It's less that its powered by Bluekaveli, and more that its powered by random episodes of ~2001 Monday Night Raw.

It's powered by the power of the punch.

*retrieves brass knuckles from tights when referee is distracted and laids out GAF with a punch.*

Top Bottom